What do you guys think this is?

Terpygenetics

This has been going on for the past 2 weeks all the leaves are starting to get droopy I just did emergency transplant cuz I think the seed starter soil was the problem. It is happening on the bottom leaves. And the leaves are becoming brittle.
image.jpg

Hi terpygenetics. Welcome to 420.

The plants look a little over watered to me.
What did the roots look like when you changed soil?
It’s actually under watered if anything the roots where fine brite white. There could of been more tho the roots seemed to be mostly at the bottom

It’s actually under watered if anything the roots where fine brite white. There could of been more tho the roots seemed to be mostly at the bottom
Ok..how much and how often where you watering? The good thing is the roots sound ok.
Looks like you just need to improve your watering habits.
420 member @Emilya has a great thread/article about watering, its worth a read. I'll see if I can link it, brb.

Cool I’ll deff check it out it seemed like it was evrey 3 days about. I would feel the top of dirt up to knuckle to see if it was dry. And I had a dry container of the soil to feel the weight difference.I don’t think it was the watering at all. Because I did the emergency transplant yesterday and today I was expecting a little bit of shock but they were happier today than yesterday and those leaves are starting to look alive again! But why would a seedling need nuets so early at just 11 days it started to happen to one and the rest followed

It would depend on the make up of that starter soil that you used.
Some media have less available nutrients in them, some that we think are soil can be soiless like peat and they have very little nutrition. What did yours say on the bag?

I'll find that link in a mo, can't remember where it is, I go past all the time, now I forget where.

Tease the roots and make them search for water. With a container that large you shouldn't have to water more than once a week for now. They do look overwatered though. Once the cotyledons go yellow like that it's a sign that plant is getting hungry. You could start giving them a small amount of nutrients too.

Tease the roots and make them search for water. With a container that large you shouldn't have to water more than once a week for now. They do look overwatered though. Once the cotyledons go yellow like that it's a sign that plant is getting hungry. You could start giving them a small amount of nutrients too.
Okay I’ll deff make sure I water less. I haven’t watered in this container yet just a lil to settle the dirt from transplant. Unrelated whEn do you guys think I can turn the power up on my lights it’s at 50% 150watts at 24”. I can go up to 300 watts. It’s a Mars hydro tsw2000

It would depend on the make up of that starter soil that you used.
Some media have less available nutrients in them, some that we think are soil can be soiless like peat and they have very little nutrition. What did yours say on the bag?

I'll find that link in a mo, can't remember where it is, I go past all the time, now I forget where.
F95BE276-15BA-4CA5-94A4-3FFCCCEDF031.jpeg
No nuets just microbes that’s why I’ll never use a seed starter again or at least not In a big solo cup!

Here it is I hope.
Thread 'The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant' The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant
Thanks guys I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom