What seed bank should I use?

" Sensible Seeds" Unlike all these new companies starting up. Sensible has been in business since the early 90's you don't last that long with bad service or bad products. I'm 100% on orders from them with no mention of how many times I have ordered LMAO. Southern Oregon Seeds has a lot of the same breeders and is US based. For US genetics look to Humboldt Seed Org. or DNA

" Sensible Seeds" Unlike all these new companies starting up. Sensible has been in business since the early 90's you don't last that long with bad service or bad products. I'm 100% on orders from them with no mention of how many times I have ordered LMAO. Southern Oregon Seeds has a lot of the same breeders and is US based. For US genetics look to Humboldt Seed Org. or DNA

Definitely agree about Sensible Seeds.
420-magazine-mobile457336976.jpg

Anyone have any experience with south Oregon seed? Their media accounts have been inactive for 2 weeks. Someone is posting yesterday on fb that they are a scam. I sent them an email, they responded, family emergency out of office will get right.

I have heard of them and used them before. 2 orders received with no problems. So they were not a scam to start. I am waiting for a order as we speak. We will see if they are now.
I have had contact with them about future orders. They are still active as far as I know we shall see.

While a lot of seed banks say if we don't have it ask. I have been unsuccessful most times with asking.
I recently asked Southern Oregon seeds to search for a strain that was out there but not in their collection. I got a quick response and was told they would be able to fill the order in a month or so. I haven't received notice that they have them yet but I do believe they will come through. Little things like that will keep me as a loyal customer.

A year or so back I tried to get some of T.H. Seeds Chocolate Chunk. I went to the seed bank I had been using for years and was told it was discontinued. Since that time T.H. Seeds has reproduced those seeds. I was able to get some but have no idea if I had anything to do with it. I truly doubt it but who knows.

I'm really torn between seed banks I never ordered any seeds before always planted bag seeds now ordering cannabis seeds aren't legal where I'm from but I'm in a dieing need of new strains so I need to know who you guys would recommend

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I just bought 20 Sensi Seed Skunk from Attitude Seeds. I started the germination of 10 Thursday at 4pm in a cup of distilled water for 14 hrs. then between paper towels. All ten popped through out the day Saturday. I hit the Attitude during a birthday promotion. In total I got my 20 seeds of Skunk and 13 freebies of 13 different strains. It appears they give at least 4 freebies when you place an order.

Definitely agree about Sensible Seeds.
420-magazine-mobile457336976.jpg

I see some Sensible genetics in there. I have 3 different types of their genetics. I just harvested some of their Old Man Socks and Wicked Widow with mixed results. There are some great looking plants but there are duds too. Got a few more still going. I will inform you about the outcome. From the looks of it you don't need to start any of them soon so I would wait. If nothing else use them as extras and not a strain you would depend on. Still free so its all good.

Update on Southern Oregon seeds. There own genetics are junk. I wouldn't waste my time soil or energy with there genetics again free or not. Breeder packs from them are ok but don't count on their freebies.

Back
Top Bottom