what should i do with a male plant

i have a male plant about 3 feet tall outside what should i do with it

Collect the pollen from the plant and store it in a film vial for when you decide that you want to generate your own seeds instead of paying $9 a piece for them. When you really look at the price of seeds from a seed bank you begin to realize that a one ounce bag of seeds is worth far more money than one ounce of weed.

Option 1- Replace the soil with a concrete block and throw it off the highest bridge into the deepest river

Option 2- 12 gauge buckshot

Option 3- Hang the sumbitch by his little yellow flowered cola in an oak tree, get a baseball bat and have at it pinata style

Option 4- Flamethrower

Option 1- Replace the soil with a concrete block and throw it off the highest bridge into the deepest river

Option 2- 12 gauge buckshot

Option 3- Hang the sumbitch by his little yellow flowered cola in an oak tree, get a baseball bat and have at it pinata style

Option 4- Flamethrower

This list could go on and on.

If you intend on making seeds later or keeping the pollen to make crosses then move your male plant or cut it down and stick the male plant in a vase of fresh water - great for collecting pollen, might want to stick a newspaper underneath the vase so collecting pollen when the sacs open will be easier to collect, and less chance of contaiminating your pollen.

If, your not going to keep the pollen, which will ruin your crop, then cut it down - could be your favorite smoke and no pollen to save your beloved plant.

Back
Top Bottom