What should i do?

greenhouse2

woke up this morning to find my greenhouse (and plants) strewn around the garden from an unexpected storm last night.Should i just dump the whole crop in case some nosey neighbour was lookin over the fence and seen what i was doin?

Yah I'm with the LED! All of the above! I'd save them myself and fuck the neighbors! They don't know it anyways! Umm tomatoes!

yeah i had a think about it there ,and went out and picked up my girls and put them in a more sheltered area,hopefully they will be fine,had to make a couple of splints for two of them!as for the neighbours ,i will take a chance and fuck em.

Well that's no fun... but at least the plants survived. Perhaps you can pick up some nylon twine and some tiedown stakes from a tent shop and windproof that greenhouse. Tell good ol' Mother Nature that her attitude won't be tolorated in your greenhouse.

lol,mother nature is fine expected her to take some of the crop,still have 8 on the go,even if 4 of them bud ill be happy,btw just to go off on a totally different angle was wondering would yellow stone be a good place to grow?

Don't forget green all yellow things attract pests! And sounds like things are back in order! Good man!

Back
Top Bottom