What strain to do next.help needed,to stand out from the crowd!

albertgrow123

completed last grow was ppp,was a o.k grow,semi poor yeild,due to heat problems etc......all sorted now!,looking for a big yeilding,a person freindly plant,but with the twist of being out of the ordinary with fat chunky buds,not asking for much......possibly a butler to water em for me????:cool:

I have plans for myself when I finish this grow I plan on trying Platinum Amnesia by OJD at Pot pimp.
Connoiseur Genetics.
I am looking at 12-13 weeks flowering which is why so few grow the sativa dominant strains or Haze.
I would think anything with long flower times will make you standout.
To me time is not money,
I grow legal.:smokin:

I apparently I have a sativa dominant plant (from bag seed) that is one of those slow bloomers..thankfully this is not a cash crop so time is not an issue for me but I will purchase a quicker strain the next go around.

Ummm I love the Jack Here my self !!~~~she is a fast girl are short timer whatever and does not smell 2 bad /sticky good and buds as big as a 3 hot dogs stuck 2 gether !!!cropping out then I'm doing White widow /train wreck wanting a pit bull strain are some mango !!I love PORTLAND

hi people thanks for the replies,i am gutted,the lemon skunk i had in veg next to a free g-13 quicksilver turned hermie after the bastards at attitude seedbank sent me a so called fem seed,suprise suprise....was male,fuckers!!!!!i looked into this....suprise suprise im not the only one,there reply at attitude was.....you should not be germinating seeds?????,but i could be legit....anyways,move on....i have always fancied trying jack herer,but i think the prices put me off,bit like having a really nice dinner that dont quite fill you up and cost you a fortune!!!,not sure what to do next?????,need a helping hand,dont fancy anything that is a commercial,per usual strain ie.white widow,big bud,etc.......:ganjamon::winkyface:

after my dissapointment,i am really dissapointed to add!!i have settled on ........sharksbreath............or the the origional w/w the black widow!!!!,mr nice seeds,im not sure if rumours are true,but arjen was someones side kick once,and he the man who was partner with (god ha ha)took all the origional strains,and cant name white widow as it is under copywrite owned by arjen,i am leaning towards this company as i do not agree with ghs forcing plants to hermi,but what do i know,maybe mr nice could be doing the same......but what company do you trust!!!!anyways...sharksbreath..yay or naye!!!!!!!!!

love you all

i want to die like my pa....asleep!!
not like the passengers...screaming?????:cheer:

Don't buy into the hype. There are many seedbanks and many strains. For every hundred dollar plus seed pack I get I also buy 3 25 to 60 dollar seedpacks. I seem to get dissapointed more often with the more expensive seed and have wonderful surprises with the cheaper seed for some reason lol. Example Pot of Gold was a terrible grow while a freeby pack of blue mystic was awesome.
I notice your leaning towards white strains. Most white strains don't care for higher temps at all.

hi mr smith,see.i had completely different experience to you with cheap seeds,i had 10 queen seeds special kush(all died)have 10 ghs all going strong,weird,horses for courses,i apptreciate that it looks like leaning towards the whites,but in all honesty they dont appeal to me????i would like a mikado,but cant get them on this isle,chronic is a touch to easy..call me a sadist but i want the head ache.hard work,once you have done the hardest the proper hardest strain,you can piss the easiest,large yeilds=happy albertgrow123.

love peace and sausages,420 is god!!!!!!!!!!

If your after a tough strain you might wanna condider the 12 week sativas. The longer the grow, the harder for a perfect finish plus they are considered top of the list buds.'
I agree about chronic, super easy grow, no work to a top notch harvest. IBLs are the same way, easy to grow. Good luck on your search and may the bud be with you.

I apparently I have a sativa dominant plant (from bag seed) that is one of those slow bloomers..thankfully this is not a cash crop so time is not an issue for me but I will purchase a quicker strain the next go around.

thanks poker shark for the Rep btw;)

same thing here, atleast 4 months in veg, looks like shes gunna have popcorn nugs... fine by me, practically free because the wait was worth it....

Back
Top Bottom