What strains are you other Aussies growing?

Smoking sour blueberry.. Growing will be, Bubba kush, mazar x and black domina x, just waiting on beans to get here. Otherwise, self seeded blueberry seeds be germinated for outdoors.. So many fellow Victorians,lol...

Widows beautiful to smoke.. That full body thick tasty smoke, get the smell in the taste...

Hey guys, I myself have grown the following strains
Trainwreck
LSD
Greencrack
Vanilla kush
Mk Ultra
Tutankhmon
Koma kush
Pineapple chunk
Tangerine dream
Acapulco gold

And some local bad seed ha ha.

Fav AM smoke was greencrack and for my needs to sleep and kill anxiety is has to be trainwreck and Koma kush. Most kushes have helped awesome for appetite.

Anyway good luck with ya first grow mate and welcom to the cana community - KJC

update white widow flowering day 2
WW171.jpg

Thanks mate! Im pretty happy with how they are doing.I have learned so much from this site :420:, When I first joined I really didnt know much at all, but know i feel semi pro lol. I can even root my own clones now - Next grow I really want to try mainlining. It looks awesome. Also need to figure out an easy self watering system

Re: What Strains are you other aussies growing

Hey mate the widow looks great! Healthy and happy with lots of tops. I have such a love for that Indy as leaf shape too, such good looking plants. Congrats on the cloning too, such a handy part of growing :) keep up the good work mate

Hey mate, I'm new as well. Completed on grow of moneymaker in hydro. Then tried to go indoor organic soil with SLhaze, dPoison, moui woui, pineapple express, and a high cbd strain. (as well as 4 freebies). I got over zealous and planted em all lol. Had made my own seed starting mix from a recipe I found online using peat. Turned out peat was Ph 4.5 and decimated em all. So just watched some lovely strains wither and die while trying everything to save em. Trying to figure out what to grow again now. Think I'm just going to go with one easy to grow, indoor sativa and a good indica.

Hey mate, and welcome to 420 :) Sorry to hear about all those nice strains mate it's happened to us all once or twice here n there. For an easy indica I found L.S.D to be very forgiving, vigorous, and my mother grew beautifully in just richgrow 'promix' from home hardware ha ha. Sativas I haven't got too into, except outdoor with freebies also ha ha, sorry mate. Trainwreck was a great hybrid for ease of grow too, and both strains yield great :)

We have some of the best sativas anywhere...no need to be searching to far for sativa seeds. Drive to Nimbin..

Back
Top Bottom