What strains are you smoking right now?

I was just curious to see what everyone is smoking on right now. You know what kind of nugs you got goin around in your area. Im out here in PA. We got some very tastey mr.nice guy at the moment. Whats in your pipe...

mrniceguy2.jpg

Currently in my "medicine cabinet":

White Rhino
2 Different grows of Romulan
Purple Erkle
Grand Daddy Purple
Blueberry Haze
Huckleberry
Hindu Skunk
and last, but not least - my favorite: Blue Dream

Local dispensary boasts "Over 50 Strains Available".....they say variety is the spice of life :peace:

I usually get strain names when I buy kind, although you can never be sure how accurate they are. Recently I've smoked Lemon Skunk, Green Cr**k, and something called "Jungle Book". Today, I'm going to pick up an ounce of Trainwreck.

a Half of Sensi Star.
Quarter of Afgani Goo Berry
Quarter of Banana Haze
and a Eighth Cali Mist.

And a random, 7 grams of Middys my buddy sold me for 20 bucks. lol

I just got some amazing Lemon Haze last night it was dry but damn I was almost trippin.

OMG you should ask what ISN'T in my pipe...

Purple Jack
Blue Dream (and yeah I agree... it's great, BUT unfortunately, about gone)
Strawberry Cough
Salmon Creek Big Bud
Big Wreck
Headband
OG Zilla
Honey Nuggets
Afgoo
Red Eye Haze

Man alive... what'd I forget? :Rasta:

And I see I left out the plain ol Big Bud... hahahaha and how is it I just had a conversation about wanting to "switch it up and try something different?" HAHAHAHA I guess it looks like a lot when you write it all down.

OMG you should ask what ISN'T in my pipe...

Purple Jack
Blue Dream (and yeah I agree... it's great, BUT unfortunately, about gone)
Strawberry Cough
Salmon Creek Big Bud
Big Wreck
Headband
OG Zilla
Honey Nuggets
Afgoo
Red Eye Haze

Man alive... what'd I forget? :Rasta:

Im jealous lol. You have so many different flavors. Id like to try some of that purple jack and og zilla. Sounds damn good

Im jealous lol. You have so many different flavors. Id like to try some of that purple jack and og zilla. Sounds damn good

The OG Zilla is crazy good. Mine came from an all organic outdoor greenhouse grow. It's 100% indica and smokes so well. It's smooth and is some seriously great medicine. I usually smoke it in the late evening and I sit in the back & enjoy it. By the time I get myself to bed, settled in & comfortable, it's good & creeped up. Any pain, restlessness... anything that would keep me from sleeping - not an issue that night. A night with The OGZ is a good night for sure. :) I will say that at first glance, it's not the most attractive looking green I've ever seen, but give it a chance. It's better than some of the most beautiful buds I've come across. I can't believe I almost turned away from it because it was outdoor too, but since it was in a greenhouse, I decided it wasn't REALLY outdoor... then it didn't look totally awesome compared to some others, but I got a half anyway, gave it a try and fell in love :grinjoint:

As for the Purple Jack... eh. I've had it since Dec 27th... that says how in love with it I am. It's ok-ish. I think it just doesn't "do it" for me. I've been mixing it with others just to get rid of it... I'm tired of nursing it along lmao. I can't even get excited enough about it to tell you anything good. Sorry :( If you were here I'd say "Here ya go. I'm tired of seeing this every time I go into my stash."

The OG Zilla is crazy good. Mine came from an all organic outdoor greenhouse grow. It's 100% indica and smokes so well. It's smooth and is some seriously great medicine. I usually smoke it in the late evening and I sit in the back & enjoy it. By the time I get myself to bed, settled in & comfortable, it's good & creeped up. Any pain, restlessness... anything that would keep me from sleeping - not an issue that night. A night with The OGZ is a good night for sure. :) I will say that at first glance, it's not the most attractive looking green I've ever seen, but give it a chance. It's better than some of the most beautiful buds I've come across. I can't believe I almost turned away from it because it was outdoor too, but since it was in a greenhouse, I decided it wasn't REALLY outdoor... then it didn't look totally awesome compared to some others, but I got a half anyway, gave it a try and fell in love :grinjoint:

As for the Purple Jack... eh. I've had it since Dec 27th... that says how in love with it I am. It's ok-ish. I think it just doesn't "do it" for me. I've been mixing it with others just to get rid of it... I'm tired of nursing it along lmao. I can't even get excited enough about it to tell you anything good. Sorry :( If you were here I'd say "Here ya go. I'm tired of seeing this every time I go into my stash."

yeah i need to get my hands on some zilla asap. thought the jacks would have been proper because ive had jack flash an herer and both were amazing. either way really nice selection sungoddess!

Right now I am smokin on some BayArea grown Blue Dream.. smooth and slightly sweet taste with a nice mellow laughing high.. Im lovin' it! hahahhaa Like mickey d's! jk!

Blue dream is one of my top favorites. I was lucky the last batch came thru and i found a seed. In the works right now with some red diesel. Im gonna see if i have a green thumb like some of you guys lol

Back
Top Bottom