What to do with tricomes in a jar?

delld

I did my first closet grow using random bag seeds, which turned out fairly well. I got lot of seeds from 4 plants (completely different in taste, yield) so I have my own seed bank of sorts. After curing the buds I got in computer paper boxes strung with dental floss for 3 weeks I put the buds in jars and have been enjoying ever since. I' like to hear some suggestions on how to remove the tricome buildup in the jars to add to my hash materials cause I know there is some potent leftovers on the jar bottom and sides. I have considered freezing the jars and then perhaps scraping with a credit card. I've also thought about freezing, adding cold water about half full and shaking the fuck out of it to hopefully retrieve the good stuff. Any suggestions out there??
:hmmmm: :peace: :allgood:

Great info InYourEndo, I was going to cure my buds in cans, but glass wouldn't have any of the chemical reactions that alky could possibly have in contact with metal, although I'm wondering what a 'small amount' would be?

What kind of hash are you making? If you are making Iso hash then do what endo said and add that Iso to the rest.

Back
Top Bottom