What to do

Buddahlish

Hi everyone I just started to grow I have a 1.20m x 2.00m x 1.20m room using a 400w hps growing 1 ak48, 2 master kush, 2 berry bomb. There all female seeds and are 8 days old under the hps since the 5 day off sprouting I'm useing the 18/6 cycle at the moment but stuffed up on a light cycle the light was off for 12 hours in dark after finishing a 18 hour cycle... What do I do?:welcome

Hi everyone I just started to grow I have a 1.20m x 2.00m x 1.20m room using a 400w hps growing 1 ak48, 2 master kush, 2 berry bomb. There all female seeds and are 8 days old under the hps since the 5 day off sprouting I'm useing the 18/6 cycle at the moment but stuffed up on a light cycle the light was off for 12 hours in dark after finishing a 18 hour cycle... What do I do?:welcome

Just return to the 18/6 light cycle. You should be fine.

what general said. you'll be perfectly fine.

when in veg, they are pretty easy going about the light shedual. but, when it comes to flower. keep it consistent, and keep and light leaks away. thats when you start to have issues.

No leaks at all the babies are doing realy just under 10cm tall getting bushie and thick.... I can use 18/6 for 4 weeks then change over to 12/12 for 4 weeks then dry two weeks will this work

4 weeks isn't enough for flower. Most strains are at least 8 week flower strains. The rest sounds good though.. But dry and cure, you'll have a better smoke.

Hi mate,
Once the plants are about 2 months old, they should be fairly large if all is well. Now flowering period may take upto 70 days depending on strain - you can finish em early, but quality will be reduced.
So having 5 plants, at flower at about say 2 ft each, will grow pretty large during the flowering period and crowding maybe an issue.. Just some food for thought, my plant at 4 weeks, then at 8 weeks is dramatic, basically tripled in size mate, and now im just 8days into flower she s 121cm tall,and nearly 4.5ft wide..
Goodluck on your grow mate hope they all go well for ya!! Smokemupm8..

Back
Top Bottom