What up from the Windy City

Vaporeyes

Hello 420,

been lurking here about a month or so and im loving the community, great info as well as some amusing stuff. Ive been gathering as much knowledge as I can getting ready for my first grow (LSD).... getting very pumped!

On a side note ive been partaking for 27 years now and came across some Kush for the first time yesterday, Master Kush to be exact and all I can say is Im in love!!!! I have not been stoned and happy like that in I cant even remember. If that LSD is anywhere near that buzz im going to be one happy mo fo (if I dont fuck em up that is)..

thanks all for the great info here !

Peace

I grow kush exclusively and agree one of the best strains around for sure !!!!!!! Easy to grow and clone and GREAT yields....................................good luck and good growin
MrCloner420

Vaporeyes, How are you?:ciao: 420 is the best! Beside a cruise ship full of great useful information. You will find the most helpful members and staff, willing to walk you through every step of your great jounrey into this wonderful hobby. Hope to see you in the growroom forums and Please spend sometime getting to know all the great growers in the grower journal forums. All great reading and tons of pics, what more can you ask for? Have you considered starting a journal yourself? 420 wishes you the very best in your future plan and 420 will be cheering you on! See you around. :roorrip: :peace:

Vaporeyes, the Italian Beefs rock in Chitown! Also luv the deep dish, yikes.
Good stuff and recomended to all but vegans. Visit Chicago!:peace:
I forgot the Chicago hotdogs!

Back
Top Bottom