What would you recommend doing to optimize space in this case?

Heisenbergo

Hello everyone! My girls are growing so fast they will outgrow my indoor if I don't do something.

I was thinking of doing some LST to them but they are x3 their size every week since I started feeding them so I panicked (it's our first grow).

What would you recommend doing? Thank you!

Top them so they dont grow much taller, but they will bush out. Top them and when the side branches reach about the height of the initial main stalk you topped then top the side branches. You could also put up a screen/net/trellis to keep them tucked down and under and away from the light. Or you could try super cropping and LST. Topping them would be my first action though.

The 2 plants in the big containers can just be topped, assuming you have at least another 3 weeks of veg to let them heal and whatnot. The plant in the smaller container might not do as well with a topping but you can try. But don't top if you only have a few weeks of veg left, not enough time to heal or grow properly after a topping.

I'm in week 4 of vegging so I got plenty of time left. Someone also suggested me FIMing so I guess I will decide next week between the two. I'm concerned space wise because they will get too bushy.

I guess I could try a bit of everything so get confortable with both. Maybe I could LST the tallest sativa, leave the smaller one as it is for now and FIM or top the indica. How does that sound?

Back
Top Bottom