what LED do you recommend?

LochGee

Ok so there are alot of new LED grow lights out at the moment and it makes it real hard to decide on what one to buy haha, i just want to know what one would be most ideal for me, im willing to spend the money for a quailty one but i only need it for 1-2 plants in a small space, so i dont want to buy one thats really expensive and it ends up being an overkill, i want to use it for veg and flower.
What one would you recommend? ive been looking at some TopLed ones but im just not too sure.
:thanks:

I have run the TOP LED lights and had very good results... Also currently I am running Intelligent Gro LED lights, which so far are awesome. For details see my top 2 links in my signature.

Is this light any good.? Full Spectrum design for Flowering & Growth: ● 645nm~660nm, ● 620nm~630nm, ● 450nm~460nm, ● 430nm~440nm, ● 2700K~3000K, ● 3000K~3500K, ● 6000K~9000K, ● IR 730nm

Product Specifications: ● Enhanced spectral output covering full PAR (400-730nm) promotes photosynthesis for Growth & Bloomming ● High Power Efficiency 3Watt Single Chip BridgeLux LEDs, Low Energy Consumption ● Active Cooling with Quasi-Mute Fan, Cool and Quieter ● Revolutionary Heat Aluminium PCB, Run 70% cooler than high intensity discharge (HID) lights ● All LEDs with a Zener to ensure One LED Goes Out the Rest Continue to Operate ● Plug and Use, Power Plug Type: US Plug / EU Plug / UK Plug / AU Plug ● USA/UK/CHINA one year warranty

Parameter: Brand Name: TOPLEDSELLER Input Voltage: AC85-264V Model Number: A015-FC Operating Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Output Power: 180W+-3% Working Temperature: -20 to 40 degree LED Quantities: 100pcs 3W LEDs Dimensions: 16x8.5x2.4"(400x212x60mm) View Angle: 90 degree LED Gross Weight: 9.9Lbs(4.5Kgs) Life Span: ≥50,000 hours Warranty: One year

Is this light any good.? Full Spectrum design for Flowering & Growth: ● 645nm~660nm, ● 620nm~630nm, ● 450nm~460nm, ● 430nm~440nm, ● 2700K~3000K, ● 3000K~3500K, ● 6000K~9000K, ● IR 730nm

Product Specifications: ● Enhanced spectral output covering full PAR (400-730nm) promotes photosynthesis for Growth & Bloomming ● High Power Efficiency 3Watt Single Chip BridgeLux LEDs, Low Energy Consumption ● Active Cooling with Quasi-Mute Fan, Cool and Quieter ● Revolutionary Heat Aluminium PCB, Run 70% cooler than high intensity discharge (HID) lights ● All LEDs with a Zener to ensure One LED Goes Out the Rest Continue to Operate ● Plug and Use, Power Plug Type: US Plug / EU Plug / UK Plug / AU Plug ● USA/UK/CHINA one year warranty

Parameter: Brand Name: TOPLEDSELLER Input Voltage: AC85-264V Model Number: A015-FC Operating Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz Output Power: 180W+-3% Working Temperature: -20 to 40 degree LED Quantities: 100pcs 3W LEDs Dimensions: 16x8.5x2.4"(400x212x60mm) View Angle: 90 degree LED Gross Weight: 9.9Lbs(4.5Kgs) Life Span: ≥50,000 hours Warranty: One year

I would suggest any of our sponsoring LED companies... The reason, there is plenty of people here who can show you success using them. Also certain LED companies have a good presence of users and even sales staff here to help you with questions. Check out our sponsors!! Look in the top right tool bar and click on sponsors!

I would suggest any of our sponsoring LED companies... The reason, there is plenty of people here who can show you success using them. Also certain LED companies have a good presence of users and even sales staff here to help you with questions. Check out our sponsors!! Look in the top right tool bar and click on sponsors!

Definitely agree with ya. Check out the sponsors, compare, and make your choice. Like Icemud said, look at the LED grow journals, both on going and completed ones. I use the Advanced Diamond Series LED`s and couldn`t be happier. Good growing with your LED`s. Peace.

I run Top Led lights both the 3w reflectors and Mars II and you are more than welcome to check my journal in my signature. I have 3 girls under 3w's that will be harvested in the next week or 2.... 3 girls in a tent under a Mars II that will be harvested in about 3 weeks or so and 3 girls in veg under 3w reflectors and I love my Top Leds. I have never grown with anything else so I can't speak as to how well they work compared to anything else but I did do my homework before I bought them and for the value for your money I honestly couldn't be happier.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom