what's cleaning your system between grows

I use straight hot water and a scrub brush to clean my buckets in the utility sink. I use one of those palm brushes that you can fill with soap if you wanted. I just keep it empty and use straight water. Same with the resevoir. I really don't worry about getting them perfect. I usually change all the hoses every other grow so I'm to worried about them.

Good answers. Any more? How about a vinegar solution or bleach ? Feds took the high concentration hydrogen peroxide I use to use off the market. I heard a guy had some in his car and got in an accident and the hy perox splilled and burned a hole in the pavement, so no longer available.

Dish soap and bleach and scrub brush. Bleach kills germs like virus' and bacteria. Use gloves let it airdry totally before use. If you have buildup use vinegar to help dissolve the scale. Best to do all this outdoors and be sure to airdry...
Keeping it clean thwarts problems later..

"To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads. Bump is usually an abbreviation for Bring Up My Post"....I could care less about how many posts I have ,however....if Im using it in the wrong context then Im deeply sorry and I will refrain

Seems I only open my yap to change feet. I guess I'm just so used to the various scams that all the trolls and sock-puppets employ on the news groups I frequent that I'm seeing them everywhere.

No offense intended. I'm not used to everyone getting along so well. It's a lot like the BBSs I was a big part of in the Vancouver area in the late 80s.

So what kind of information does "bump" convey?

Seems like spam to up your posting score without saying much of anything.

If I'm wrong please accept my humblest apologies.

bump is far from spam when it's an important topic that needs to be stickied in order for newbies to get the answers they are looking for without having to SPAM the question.

bump is far from spam when it's an important topic that needs to be stickied in order for newbies to get the answers they are looking for without having to SPAM the question.

OK. I'm curious now. How does a "bump" help someone find this marked topic?

I'm not yankin' your chain now. I'd really like to know. I might want to use it myself if it will aim a neophyte to the knowledge s/he desires.

OK. I'm curious now. How does a "bump" help someone find this marked topic?

I'm not yankin' your chain now. I'd really like to know. I might want to use it myself if it will aim a neophyte to the knowledge s/he desires.

are you serious?
I'm surprised you post hasn't been deleted, as it's off topic. The topic is.........? "what cleans your system between grows".

umm. to entertain you though it's off: Bump, helps a topic stay high on the forums list as it won't get buried.. so that anyone who is looking for something pertaining to that topic sees the topic at the top , instead of searching for a topic, as a bump is pertinent to keeping an important "TOPIC" high on the list. GET IT?.

a stickied topic is one that's been permanently "BUMPED"!
but maybe i am wrong, please correct me if you desire.

Yeah. I was serious.

I think I explained my twisted reasoning a few threads back.

Thank you for your clarification. I am not one to be offended by constructive criticism such as yours.

You have obviously taken the time to help direct myself into a socially acceptable way to express my comments in such a methodology digestible to you and your ilk.

I've got how "bump" works here. Working on oil rigs, "bump" is a sensation that means you get your sorry ass off the well-site until further notice.

Peace to you and yours.

Yeah. I was serious.

I think I explained my twisted reasoning a few threads back.

Thank you for your clarification. I am not one to be offended by constructive criticism such as yours.

You have obviously taken the time to help direct myself into a socially acceptable way to express my comments in such a methodology digestible to you and your ilk.

I've got how "bump" works here. Working on oil rigs, "bump" is a sensation that means you get your sorry ass off the well-site until further notice.

Peace to you and yours.

wasnt trying to offend you in anyway, YOU ASKED HOW DOES A BUMP WORK? it would've been warranted, , see how it feels though?

QUOTE:
"So what kind of information does "bump" convey?

Seems like spam to up your posting score without saying much of anything."

. doesn't feel good now does it?

Back
Top Bottom