What's Hydroponics?

old_smokey9483

I've been hearing all this jazz about a growing technique called hydroponics. I'm just using my simple means of soil and light and the occasional watering and they're growing fine on that but would someone please explain to be (in a nutshell) what hyrdoponics really is? Thank You. :smokin:

hydroponics is growing in a nutrient rich solution rather than soil. Their are many different ways to do it. some do use soil only as a medium for the plant to stand in but are drenched daily or so with nutrient rich water. but plants can be grown fully in water filled with nutrients using pebbles for the plant to stand in. Well i have a book about growing but i cant find it so thats just some info off the top of my head.

Whats really good to use as a medium is floral foam because it sokes up the water and lets the plants stand up real good

I've been hearing all this jazz about a growing technique called hydroponics. I'm just using my simple means of soil and light and the occasional watering and they're growing fine on that but would someone please explain to be (in a nutshell) what hyrdoponics really is? Thank You. :smokin:

You've got 937 posts and you're asking a totally nOOb question about hydro.

TROLL ALERT!!!

Back
Top Bottom