Whats seeds should I get? Opinions PLZZZ

XcluSiv3

Hey,
I decided that im going to be growing my own plants, at my friends house. I pretty much know the basics to growing weed, and my other two friends know most everything. Anyways were having a problem on what seeds to get. We want to get one of these three seeds: White Widow, Bubblilious, and Ice. We will be growing about 4-6 plants in a closet that is about 4x5. Anyways what one's do you think we should get for the space we will have and what seed will give me my money's worth when I smoke it (probably everyone).

i just grew the nirvana bubbleicious,damn fine smoke.agood all rounder.gets my thumbs up :smokin:

showimage.php

but any of those what ya mentioned will do :grinjoint:

all the best

:icon_cool

:allgood: Try the White widow seeds! :allgood:

White widow is the strongest weed in the world.
The buds have so much THC on them that it is hard to see the bud at all.
The high is extreme and the taste divine.
This weed has won more cups than any before.
On the top of all dutch coffeeshop menu's (mostly the most expensive!)
A must for anyone who thinks they are a smoker.!. :smokin:

Need a good seedbank? Go to Grow Plaza Amsterdam

Ganja

well,nirvana bubbleicous is very cheap as is all thier strains,cheaper than an eighth of weed.so yas aint gonna loose out to much IF anything goes wrong,plus i found this strain real easy to grow to....but beware of the height...the dont stop stretcing until the 4-5 th week of flower.....(will tripple in size from when they first went 12/12).

id hate to see ya do well with some bag weed and it turned out to be shit...

all the best

i dont think white widow is the strongest i remember alaskan thunderfuck or something else grown in alaska was the strongest with some thing near 30% thc normal street stuff is about 8%- 15%

Believe me White widow is the Strongest Kind :allgood:
Almost every grower in the Netherlands incl. :allgood: Amsterdam :allgood:
grows White widow.
The Dutch goverment said that the weed now a days is so strong that it's almost a hard drug! :smokin: (marijuana is listed as a soft drug in the Netherlands and there for allowed.) :allgood:

white widow for sure man... if you really know what your doing... that shit is so crucial when grown properly.

if your not stuck with those choices, you should try maybe some ak-47 (not the best but good bang-for-your-buck ratio and easy to grow) or even mexican sativa... with the mexi bud you get really long buds and they also tend to grow thick even if you dont give them enough space!

no, widow is strong but for sure not the strongest...its just up there with the stong strains....i dont think any fucker can say that a particular strain is 100% the strongest.... i mean for you ta say ww is the strongest with the confidense that you have you would have had to of smoked every strain on the plantet to know so....

and me thinks you aint....

also widow can be a fucker to grow...

all the best

cranky

what i was saying was in lab test to check for thc that one bud from that one strain was over 30% thc it was the largest amount of thc ever recorded. its not the strain they just grew it very good

smokeymacpot said:
im going to get the b52 for its really grate potency that many say left them in fetal position from tripping so much and some ak 48

you sound like an experienced grower, so you might be a little dissapointed with ak47.. it's a pretty damn easy grow that produces above average smoke -- but nothing special! unless of course you really meant ak48 and that wasn't a typo... in that case, i've never heard of it :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom