Microwaved seeds = feminized

art fog

My friend in the city microwaves his seeds and gets feminized plants as a result. That is what he tells me anyway. His plants look scraggly which may be the result of this process but I do not know where he gets his seeds or how well his plants are kept. For sure - The next time I get to town I will ask this friend many questions but until then can anyone confirm this?
I have heard or liked the thought, the basic method was to stress out the plant until it takes to a defensive/ protective pattern. These methods are induced chemically or combinations of feed and light adjustments but I have no idea on microwave.
Where are the empirical experts on such a subject? Look forward to hearing any comments on the subject. thanks :helpsmilie:

I suggest throwing the microwave out if you appreciate your testicles' ability to produce sperm to fertilize eggs, buy feminized seeds and getting new friends. ;)

I guess you all don't approve of microwave. Still you never said why. So, what do you know or why doesn't work?
I appreciate the humor

There is probably an optimum time in the microwave for some but can't help but thinking of all the DNA and other important stuff destroyed in these perfect seeds. I don't like it and don't like to force nature.

I wouldn't even mess with it. Recent studies have demonstrated that microwaves are capable of breaking the covalent bonds of DNA, so why mess with it when you don't know what it's doing to the DNA? It's unstable.

Why don't you drop a few hundred bucks on regular seeds and nuke them in the microwave and tell us how it works out for you bro....and I definately don't believe you when you say you seen a plant grow after seed was nuked...

I will not experiment w/ plants that way and I don't care if you believe me but for the greater good my final explanation in this area.
Some of the seeds that were used are from my breeding (about 10) - I gave them away. These seeds were normal pollination except I picked the breeds to cross. They were good genetic (F1) pheno / geno are all hardy plants, but not feminized just regular.
Although they had several other seeds his plants came out nothing like the genetics of my seeds. All of their plants looked over cloned, small/ frail & leggy. I don't know all the details (except he micro-waved the seeds) but it does not look like a feeding or lighting problem. Something changed w/ the microwave. Like I said, I will get more details later. feminized just regular.
His plants came out nothing like the pheno they look over cloned and small/ frale

O k so i guess i should not go buy a HUGE seed microwave cause i was about to. man you guys really make it hard to have some fun round here. i mean lets do some nukin brau, I would love to see some mutant dna grow a bean stalk . it worked for jack as i remember the story. maybe it will turn us into some kinda ganja mutant type dude. Like the lizard dude from cheech and chong. Hehe u just never know.

So what is you r outcome so far? have you heard any more on those nuked seeds and how they R growing? U peeked my curiosity I am rootin fer the lil bastards now.Common give an update.

Back
Top Bottom