• Critical purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purple kush

• Tangerine dream

• Total voters

Icemann420

Ok guys I have a few seeds to choose from I have gorilla glue , white widow, purple kush,critical purple,tangerine dream all of them are auto flowers and from growers choice seed co and the white widow is a crop king . So what to grow

LMAO Getting people involved in stuff like this tough. I would have went with the GG, Purple Kush, and the Tangerine Dream. Never grow just one they will be lonely

@Jackalope I'm going with a gorilla glue and a white widow. I Sean your post about making different strand but really didn't know how to comment on them lol

LMAO. Don't worry I say a lot of shit people have no way to respond too. I guess my problem lies in the fact that I know what a lot of these strains are supposed to be. I have grown a lot, smoked no telling how many thousands more. But I don't truly know them all. I have followed genetics since the mid to late 80's. I remember when Blueberry and Skunk #1 were just babies. Through out the years I have seen their influences and those of others in the genetic makeup of future genetics. The more you know of the building blocks the more you can understand the products. My biggest problem is thinking everyone else is as anal as I am about genetic research LOL.

I just enjoy growing different plants so I can find my favorite I like clear head and body buz with uplifting and creative thinking so far jilly bean has it but it's hard to get seeds for that one next would b lemon g then gorilla glue I was super happy to get the gorilla seeds they are auto fems

Back
Top Bottom