Strains what ya know?

Autofacade

Hi guys growing a variety of plants here. All out doors all organic.
What do you know about them what they weigh at the end...... so on.

Seed sockers, Super skunk auto
Original Sensible seeds, Purple haze auto
Dutch passion, Critical orange punch auto

Also anyone know how stinky superskunk actually gets?
Dutch passion, Critical orange fem
Seed stockers, Super skunk fem
Original seeds, Alien gorilla fem

Is that Alien Gorilla a cross between Alien OG and Gorilla Glue? If so, that one might be a pretty appealing strain. I tried growing a Gorilla Glue #4 for my brother a couple years ago and it ended up being a hermaphrodite, but I don't know if that's in any way representative of the strain (and I kind of expected it to happen, since he found the seed in a lid he bought :rolleyes: ).

I’m currently growing a feminized seed of Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion (not an auto) Haven’t been able to get a good wiff of it being in the back of my tent and surrounded by 7 other strains. I will say it is one of the stronger performing strains growing. Almost triple it’s height from my quadline veg grow setup. I’m just starting week 5 of flowering but it has some nice sticky looking colas that will hopefully become big and heavy when all is said and done. Nothing on my phone and I couldn’t save the pic from my growdiary site. So here’s a screen grab of my girl taken yesterday

692F0CBB-596B-43FA-BF87-94EB5CA8B8B9.png

Is that Alien Gorilla a cross between Alien OG and Gorilla Glue? If so, that one might be a pretty appealing strain. I tried growing a Gorilla Glue #4 for my brother a couple years ago and it ended up being a hermaphrodite, but I don't know if that's in any way representative of the strain (and I kind of expected it to happen, since he found the seed in a lid he bought :rolleyes: ).

Yes hermies are part of Gorilla Glue #4 genetics. Nothing you did. There are a few strains out there that have hermie genetics within them. Mostly they are killer strains like G.G. #4 and are worth the troubles.

This is the supposed genetics from the alien gorilla. Looks promising!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190614-142641_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190614-142641_Samsung Internet.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 25
Mostly they are killer strains like G.G. #4 and are worth the troubles.

I know; I had the "Thai experience" back in the day, lol. It wouldn't bother me so much if the pollen could somehow stay on the one plant, but... And with my eyesight, it's difficult to spot the male flowers sometimes.

This is the supposed genetics from the alien gorilla. Looks promising!

Okay, thanks. Yes, looks like it could be a winner.

I know; I had the "Thai experience" back in the day, lol. It wouldn't bother me so much if the pollen could somehow stay on the one plant, but... And with my eyesight, it's difficult to spot the male flowers sometimes.

Okay, thanks. Yes, looks like it could be a winner.

It doesn't do any good for the pollen from a hermie to stay on the plant. It still won't be female. It will mostly be hermies.

On the eye site thing. I just use reading glasses. For the grow room I bump up the power a bit to make seeing all the little things on plants easier.

It doesn't do any good for the pollen from a hermie to stay on the plant. It still won't be female. It will mostly be hermies.

On the eye site thing. I just use reading glasses. For the grow room I bump up the power a bit to make seeing all the little things on plants easier.
Get a jeweler's loupe(hand lens to a geologist). You can use it for a lot of things(trichomes, critters, female/male determination) , and the loupe goes against your eye when you use it.

Better than a loupe around my neck LMAO. I use a scope also, for trichomes. I don't need closeups to find males they show their true colors easy with just a little help for these old eyes.

Age Check. You mean like Colonel Clink?

Back
Top Bottom