What's the correct passive air size

MiOutdoorsman

Ok so I have a 4" inline fan with speed control pulling air from one room to another. My passive air intake is one open 4" round duct. Is this enough passive air. Tia

Hey there dude,
Not quite sure i understand how you,ve got it set up but im not the best at reading . Anyways i use passive air intake, also with a 4inch. Im in a 1x1x2m tent and all i do i open a corner on both the 2 mesh vents on the bottom of the tent, and all i do is i lead my ducting to an open window. Not sure if u have a tent or what, but im happy as long as i see the sides of the tent been sucked in, i know i have negative air presure inside the tent then and the only air coming out is through the filter and fan.
Also try and pull fresh air in from the bottom and expell from the top, as hot stale air will rise.
Not sure if that will help you mate but thats how my passive air intake works and its never failed me
Peace✌

Thanks turbo. It's all set now. The 4' round hole for passive air seems to be working. I put a speed control on my fan and have it running on the slowest setting

Back
Top Bottom