What's up with this weed? Sparkling like crazy

Sounds like it wasn’t flushed enough and chemicals from the nutrients are still in it.
if that’s an impossibility, Are there any particles that could get into the dry room?

tbh I would first say probably bugs like a caterpillar itself or the remnants of its old home inside the nugs. But that’s not what the video seems to be, looks more like nutrients inside the bud frying. Did you use a lot of cal mag? Magnesium will spark a lot even from the most minuscule Amount of it.

thanks for the answer,

i dont grow myself its from my weed dealer (that also get it from who knows where). I hope its just nutrients burning off but it also smells weird. Hope its not brix or hairspray or any other shit you dont want to smoke,i mean its already bad to smoke unflushed weed full of fertilizer.. im kinda pissed and want to give him this shit back.
once lighted it burns all down on its own and crackles like firework, never had this before.

That’s crazy lol. I’ve never seen that either. Almost like it was dipped in something. For real seems like magnesium though. That’s exactly how it would spark.
Magnesium is used as a fire starter for that exact reason. Probably a combination of it being flushed poorly, causing the sparking. and then dried or cured incorrectly, causing the combustion.

The plant takes up what the plant takes up - flushing does not remove nutrients from your buds…. read the links…. InTheShed No flush club 1 lab testing shows there is no difference between flushed buds and unflushed buds InTheShed No flush club 2
You blew my mind with this. I love science more than I love weed. This was really fun to read and I appreciate how much scientific attention has gone to it int he last few decades.

Back
Top Bottom