What's wrong with her?

These are a couple of autos that I may be having issues with. The first one has looked like this since it broke soil. It has a brown/purple appearance to the leaves and has a sickly look to it. The main problem is that their are some light brown spots on the new growth. It has been like this for most of it's 10day life so far.
This morning I went in to check on them and found a second plant, the healthiest of the 4, has a similar light brown spot on the new growth.

I am using FFOF and have given no nutes. I have watered them only twice in ten days, plus the light watering when I put the seeds in soil.

I have not used any CalMag, could this be the problem?

Is the soil burning them?

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks very much

16559.JPG
31837.JPG
P101000455.JPG

Also, I am using spring water that has a natural Ph or 6.5. My water, soil, and run off are all coming in at 6.5. On the 3rd pic, the spot is on the right side of the new growth area and in the first pics on both sides of the new growth area.

The first 2 pics are from 2 days ago and the 3rd is from this morning. The first 2 pics are the same plant and the 3rd is a different plant that has the same problem beginning today.

Hi Chazmania,

Thank you for the reply. I ended up not trusting my Ph meter so I ordered a new one. It ended up that the spring water I was using was actually 5.1 rather than 6.5. I had been spraying the plant since it broke soil with that water. I have since adjusted the water and stopped spraying them.

It is growing well, but is still a bit "crispy". The others came around and now are very healthy. Still waiting to see if the one in the first pic above is going to make it to maturity.

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom