Whats wrong with this seedling?

snorlax1175

Hey im new to growing and everything been going good until earlier i noticed theres a little brown spot on my seedling leaf its kinda hard to see in pic but you can still notice it, Ive researched and researched and have come to my own conclusion of i think its nutrient burn but i want experienced opinions because i wanna do this right. its under a cfl light and in moist soil it seems to be growing fast but this brown spot has me worried. any feedback and recommendations is welcome.

Its only a few days old because it took a week to actually break dirt because im pretty sure i burried it too deep and wasnt doing something right, then i threw the seed into a propagator and it busted through over night then took prop out of water and still have moist soil and like i said its been growing fast in the last few days everythings been fine. its under a 800 lum cfl light in a closet with some planting soil i found in garage (yes i know stupid but im changing to fox farms tomorrow and also going to distilled water) im trying to upload pic currently hang on loll

DSCN106112.JPG

Back
Top Bottom