What's wrong with these flowers? Pollinated? Beginner

CertaCito

I got given a few fem seeds a while back and one of my plants flowers are completely different to my other plant so I've separated them. They are different genetics but I can't remember the name of this one.

From what I've googled it looks like it's been pollenated but this is only my second grow.

Sorry for the poor pictures I'm not at the plant location so someone else took them for me.

IMG_054135.JPG
IMG_053529.JPG
IMG_051331.JPG

Thoughts ?

I think If I stand on my head I still don't see anything wrong or abnormal....Are you foliar spraying buds or is that mold on the leaves?

Foliar spraying in bloom is a real bad idea unless it is water...if it is water it doesn't help...so don't foliar spray in bloom.

The farthest leaf in the back is showing pH problem. There are some minor issues on a few others too. It could be you stressed them and they hermied but I don't see any signs of hermi.

Big flowers means happy times bro. What you buy is a dried up withered down shrivel of a flower. Think about grapes vs. raisins. You may have separated the one that is doing the best.

I think we would need more pics and some fuller shots of the flowers. The physiology of the flowers will tell a lot. The total plant will tell us if it is aging properly. The Fan leaves will tell us if the nute balance is correct.

More pics if you are really concerned.

But I agree with Gypsy...not enough to go by.

I just harvested an auto 2 days ago that had calyxes way bigger than any seed I have seen.

They are due to be harvested soon just waiting for the trichcomes to go milky.

My nutes and runoff have always been between 5.8 and 6.2 and using Canna nutrients.

No foliar spraying but there is some diatomaceous earthon the leaves from a earlier small gnat problem.

I've just been giving them plain ph 6.0 water the last week or so to flush the salts out too.

I did find this earlier is it a nanner?
IMG_049829.JPG

Sorry about the image quality just waiting for a new camera.

Thanks for the advice

That does not look like a nanner (short for bannana).

Nanners8.JPG

I believe this is also a nanner...this plant did hermaphrodite.

Nanner3.JPG

What you are pointing out is covered in triches so that is a leaf most likely.

I saw that one on google but my picture had me thinking it was a possibility because of the shape and that it hadn't come out yet.

Thanks again everyone my mind is eased now

Back
Top Bottom