Whats your favorite munchie food?

I enjoy everything that doesn't make me sick. Mainly crackers, whiskey and beer. I know they say you shouldn't mix alcohol and weed but that's just BS.

I get a little paranoid when eating ice cream. I keep thinking im getting a cold burn. (Must be the 20 percent THC weed I buy here...)

I love McDonals food but the lights are like the kryptonite 4 stoners. I think some conservative asshole wants to keep the stoners from visiting a kiddy restaurant. I wonder why... (Mommy why are the eyes of that man red. Is he the devil?)

Enough paranoid ranting. Listen to Bill Hicks instead. He is/was God. He makes more sense on mushrooms though...

cool ranch doritios

i was working at DQ for a wile.....thats why i haven't ben here....when you works somwhere like that and your high all the time....those blizards are your best friend.

Sweet tea and black jelly beans.it took years but walmart sells black jellybeans by the bag.turns your shit turqoise but it is worth it.

Wendy's has some bomb ass food, and pizza, gotta love pizza

Black jelly beans are da bomb. Those are the only ones I eat whenever I grab a bag of jelly beans seeing everyone else seems to hate em.

M&M's, Burgers of any kind, hot chocolate, buffalo wings, homemade fries, delissio pizzas and chili! Man, a nice harty bowl of chili is best after a nice harty bowl of green! :laughtwo:

Anything that's healthy! :laughtwo:

Cheeto Puffs aka cheeseypuffs (to me)

also, PB&J (peanut butter and jam) It has to be strawberry jam. It's sooo good, with the little chunks of strawberry in it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

a·non·y·mous said:
cheetos get ur fingers all orange tho.... which in turn gets my jeans all orange..

Not if you lick it off your fingers. Then they're just stained orange, lol

Back
Top Bottom