Whats your favorite slang for marijuana?

Skippy998

everyone around hear just calls it bud, but i like the name pot better, probably because thats just what ive always known it as

the words I call it the most are reefer, buds, green, dank, weed, and mary jane

Dirt=lowgrade
middies=midgrade
Trees,KB, or the strain name=high grade
Designer weed= the seeds that cost to much to buy and grow

i used to like trees but now i usually just say bud or weed...i'd have to say my fav is bud, i don't know if thats slang though.

around here its usually called bud or weed. . . i hate calling it pot because that what all the anti-drug people call it and people who arent open minded
peace :allgood:

My favorite is one I read on a similar post like 4+ months back.
Herbal Mind Fuck, or HMF for short.

"AA" - stands for attitude adjustment. :peace: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I call it bud, other people around here call it trees, green, weed ... Hey Skippy998 where abouts in NY are you ... I'm up right next to the border, next to like platsburg or massena ....

mota, treez, treezos, light green, dosia, doja, dojer, tweed, bomb, reefa, reef, fire, rope, roosh(rucial), and of course by the name of the strain!

420am&pm said:
I call it bud, other people around here call it trees, green, weed ... Hey Skippy998 where abouts in NY are you ... I'm up right next to the border, next to like platsburg or massena ....
im down around albany, its like 3 hours from platsburg,

oh and if its medium quality everyone calls it mids, but mostly we use chron or bud

bud or just weed

Back
Top Bottom