Slang and Grammar

fitz528

I've already introduced myself. I would, however, like to tell you about my views/feelings on Facebook and messaging slang. I have called people 'stupid stoners' for posting outrageous dares (ie 'Tag a friend who could smoke all this in a day'), improper grammar and ridiculous slang (ie 'my bae liks 2 rol blntz lika nigguh). I will NOT follow, like, and/or continue to be a part of 420 Magazine if I see this happening. It's not only an insult to people's intelligence and gives productive, useful marijuana patients and enthusiasts a bad name, but it also gives prohibitionists more cannon fodder. Educate the lovers. Eliminate the haters. Peace.

Some people are just illiterate.. It's getting worse every generation. You can thank your public education system for that. Aswell as the zombie creating smart phones, it's all a product of society. Just medicate yourself and let the idiots be idiots...

KiG mun :green_heart:cheers

Eliminate the haters.

You will likely see plenty of slang and spelling/grammar mistakes on 420, but not BECAUSE you are on 420. It happens on every site I've seen where posting is allowed.

Back
Top Bottom