What's your opinion on HPS for my mom's?

pointer80

Hello all, I just recieved my seeds and getting ready to plant them so I can raise 4 mother plants for the purpose of cloning for a outdoor grow. I have posted before on this subject and I have T-12 shop lights that I use for veggie seedlings and I just bought some led shop lights(which I can utilize in my workshop), I am still concerned that these lights will not do the job of growing these plants big enough to clone in time for growing season(june 1). I am just wondering if something like a 600w or so HPS would be a better choice to grow these mom's faster? It seems like you can pick one up for a decent price. Also would a light like that be big enough for 4 plants to veg. under? I have a 4x8 tent sectioned in half with a tarp set up in my workshop the shop stays about 38 to 42 degrees so the extra heat inside the tent would probably help me out, I am running a heater in there right now. I have some seedlings in there right now under the led shop lights that seem to be doing ok but I would like to give them better lighting if possible. Thanks all.

I think the best deal running is a topolite 3100k 315 cmh off amazon for 180 that will flower em nicely too. Great luck in your ventures
Thanks for the reply, I was wondering if a higher kelvin would be better for vegging them out? I don't know if I will use it for flower or not mostly just veg.

Back
Top Bottom