Looking for LED just for seedling & possible mom plant

Dann0

420 Member
Im looking for an LED that I can use for propagation seedlings & clones.

Was also wondering if I could get away with same light for keeping a mother plant. Mom and clones/seedlings would be right next to each other obviously :)

My grow op is a small one. Dont have a room for veg one for cloning, etc.

As my main LED cob is in my tent hence the need for a small (hopefully cheap'ish) LED.

Not sure if I need just the blue spectrum for both propagation and mom plant or full spectrum one.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks all

:peace:

I have a GROWant Light, well two actualy, they are a sponsor and am very pleased with the Light

was like $115 and is great for a 2x2 area

Ive gone seedling to flower with it, on my 2nd grow with it

Nice. What Ive heard is full spec to much red for seedlings or for keeping a mom in constant veg state....
You know you could use a fluorescent for clones and a mother. Pretty cheap, and available almost anywhere. I would probably use a tube fluorescent instead of the CFLs.

But this is my opinion, and the idea is old school.

Im looking for an LED that I can use for propagation seedlings & clones.

Was also wondering if I could get away with same light for keeping a mother plant. Mom and clones/seedlings would be right next to each other obviously

t5's work super well in that application and are cheap to buy and run. seedlings and mothers is probably the only area that LED / COB tech is not effective from a cost perspective. not saying don't do it, there just might be cheaper options.

Back
Top Bottom