Whattup fellow potheads! Chuuuch! :)

music4higher

Hey everybody!! I've been registered and reading through forum posts for a little bit over a month now (?) and I realized how rude I've been!

I've never grown before but I do have a grow journal going and it's 13 days into it since being potted in soil. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to start counting the days at germination, potting, or sprouting.. ??

Anyways, I smoke weed to alleviate chronic neck pain from an old snowboarding injury and current brazilian jiu-jitsu training. I can't lie but being high improves my BJJ game exponentially. I think it's because BJJ is an art like any other martial art and therefore requires originality and creativity which MJ is known to boost!

I started smoking when I was 15 in my high school parking lot. I still remember not being able to stop laughing. Ahhh, memories!!

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone a happy holidays! Please stop by my grow and feel free to comment and heap as much advice as you feel! It's all appreciated since I'm new to this and have been known to kill houseplants in the past.

Peace and Love!

Back
Top Bottom