Greetings from NorCal!

TheStonyRoller

Hello there everyone! I wanted to introduce myself. I chose the name “stony roller” because I am a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and I throughly enjoy “rolling” (sparing in Jiu Jitsu) after a good bowl! Cannabis and martial arts have a long history together and it fascinates me to no end :Rasta:
I’m also a home caregiver, which is my main employment ( though I teach Jiu Jitsu as well), managing the health and households of two disabled veterans. That’s actually what kicked me into growing actually. They both use cannabis and it seemed silly to keep buying it for all of us!
I know it’s fast, but it’s safe to say that I have fallen in love with growing! I honestly feel stupid for not starting 5 years ago . I’ve used cannabis in one way or another since I was 13 ( too young, I know. But what can you do) but I have never had this type of appreciation for this wonderful flower.
Anywho, I hope to chat with as many awesome minds as I can soon...WAY better than Facebook :ganjamon:

Catch ya down the road
178503D3-3941-4E72-AB62-6E3BC1168A92.jpeg
376AB630-F74B-45AF-9ADB-E8807DD83A74.jpeg

Welcome

Hello there everyone! I wanted to introduce myself. I chose the name “stony roller” because I am a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and I throughly enjoy “rolling” (sparing in Jiu Jitsu) after a good bowl! Cannabis and martial arts have a long history together and it fascinates me to no end :Rasta:
I’m also a home caregiver, which is my main employment ( though I teach Jiu Jitsu as well), managing the health and households of two disabled veterans. That’s actually what kicked me into growing actually. They both use cannabis and it seemed silly to keep buying it for all of us!
I know it’s fast, but it’s safe to say that I have fallen in love with growing! I honestly feel stupid for not starting 5 years ago . I’ve used cannabis in one way or another since I was 13 ( too young, I know. But what can you do) but I have never had this type of appreciation for this wonderful flower.
Anywho, I hope to chat with as many awesome minds as I can soon...WAY better than Facebook :ganjamon:

Catch ya down the road
178503D3-3941-4E72-AB62-6E3BC1168A92.jpeg
376AB630-F74B-45AF-9ADB-E8807DD83A74.jpeg
:welcome: to :420: Stony:passitleft:looking good in there :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom