Whatzz up folks

pokherdude

I'm new here and was hoping someone would give me some advice. My grow room is in my attic, A framed. I have 2 rooms, each are 7'h, center wall, 24'l, length of room, and 9'w, floor. I need to walk in the center of both rooms. I am just getting started: Budding room-I need to know if a 600w hps light(s) would work, at 5' high? I will hang at an angle so it will light up the rest of the triangle area, about 5'h, 4'l, 6'w. I would use 5 lights or so hung at the same height. To keep my plants from growing too tall I would pinch stems to bend down having the buds reach for the light. Vegging room- thought I would just hang double florescent lights at same heights, 5' and 3', with a warm and cool tube in each. I have an 4000btu air conditioner in my budding room with a vent and an exhaust fan, all of which are on the same end wall, unfortunately, have no other choice. My veg room also has a vent and exhaust fan on end wall. I also have rotating fans at the other end of each of my 24'l rooms. What do you think? Thanks

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom