WHCCH has Skywalker/Menu Update 07/10/08

ZedRules

W. Hollywood Center for Compassionate Healing has Skywalker in our Sativa Section and another O G Kush Momma eager to find a home. Stop on by and get some of our fine edibles, a tasty way to medicate.:yummy:

Ounce Specials
  • God's Gift ~ Indica
  • Green Gift ~ Indica
  • Pot of Gold ~ Hybrid
  • Sour O G ~ Hybrid
  • Bubba Kush ~ Indica
  • G-13 ~ Indica
  • Blackberry ~ Hybrid
  • Sage & Sour ~Hybrid
CLONES & MOTHERS

CLONES
  • Master Kush ~ Indica
  • Afgoo ~ Sativa
MOTHER
  • O G Kush ~ Indica
INDICA
  • Platinum Purple Kush
  • God's Gift
  • Sensi Star
  • Green Gift
  • O G Kush
  • G-13
  • Bubba Kush
SATIVA
  • White Rhino
  • White Widow
  • Sour Diesel
  • Skywalker
  • Afgoo
  • Green Machine
  • Safari
HYBRID
  • Sage & Sour
  • Chong
  • Banana O G
  • Blackberry
CONCENTRATES

KIEF
  • Grand Daddy Purple
  • Ultra Blond Mix
  • Purple Kush
  • White Widow
  • Master Kush
HASH
  • Caviar
  • Purple Kush
  • Super Silver Haze Hash
  • Dynamite Hash
  • Super Silver Haze Full Melt
  • Black Gold Hash
OILS
  • The Kind
  • Bud Oil
  • Purple Kush Super Oil
  • Sunset O G Juice 1/2gm
EDIBLES
  • DESTINY'S KITCHEN: Vegan Banana Bread, Raspberry Bombers, Cookies, Rice Crispy Treats, Brownies, Granola
  • GRANDMA'S: Strawberry Short Cake, Cheesecake Brownie, Peanut Brittle, Cheesecake on a Stick ( flavors: mocha, caramel, blackberry), Caramel Corn, Truffles
  • BIG SEXY: Jungel Fever, Chocolate Chop Explosion, Phunky Monkey,Blueberry Obsession, Heavenly Crumbs, Coco PassionRainbow Love
  • GOLDEN LEAF: Cranberry Chocolate Chip Granola Bar
  • MELT IN YOUR MIND: Pesto, Pecan Tart, Smores, Peanut ButterBar, Cherry Bomb, Chocolate Mint Bar, Carmel Fudge
  • MEDICAL INCREDIBLES: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
  • SUNSET: Lozenges
  • HAPPY TREATS: Candy Bars
  • BBQ Sauce
  • Mac & Cheese
  • Medicate Breath Strips 2pk in Cinnamon or Mint (Exclusively @ WHCCH)
  • Canna Butter
  • ORGANIX: Kush Oil Caps, Sativa Hash Caps, Full & Maximum Strength Kush Hash Caps
  • THE BAKERY: Teas Daytime & Sleepy Time Blends
  • NOT EDIBLE: Nubian Sun Healing Oil
We have glass pipes which are exquisit, glass bongs , vaporizers, excellent books for the new grower, ball caps, patches, games and beautiful butane lighters.Boxers too.
On sale: Naked Girls Smoking Weed by Rob Griffin

There is a discount available for edibles when bought in groups of three.
Sunday/Monday Free Pre-Rolled MJ with every purchase.
ATM in the lobby . We accept Major Credit Cards. :roorrip:

West Hollywood Center for Compassionate Healing (WHCCH) 8921 Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, Ca. Phone: (310) 289-1369

Our Hours:
  • Monday-Saturday 10:00am-8:00pm
  • Sunday 11:00am-7:00pm
Zed :grinjoint:

Just went here...!! amazing stuff drove over 200 miles to get everything but well worth the trip the OG kush smells CRAZY! im so happy :rollit:

I also am the proud owner of some of their recent OG Kush. I can confirm it does more than just smell crazy.

On my last trip there, I got the OG Kush, White Widow, Romulan & Blue Dream. All of them are absolutely top-notch, with the OG Kush at the top of the pack.

This is the club I go to when I don't mind paying more for outstanding quality. I live (and usually shop) in the Valley, but when I feel like giving myself a treat, it's WHCCH time.

I miss the more frequent menu updates here. Where'd Zed go?

OG KUSH PICTURES!!!!!!!! :yummy: :yummy: SMELL IS OFF THE CHAIN!

I should have asked about Zed i don't know. It was my first time for everything and they were very friendly.
But the traffic was crazy!

Get ready to fall over!

1000855zd31.jpg

1000856ci11.jpg

i agree darkrail, they always have extreme high quality meds for sure...
i have no reason to go anywhere else...
my favorite is the skywalker... (sativa og)

zed was having some health issues, everything is fine, but he needed to take a break...
he contacted me about a week ago and said he was ready to start posting reviews again, but have not seen his first review yet...
give it a few days, i'm sure he'll post one soon...;)

em760, thanks for posting photos of the indica og, looks delicious!
how does it smoke?

i agree darkrail, they always have extreme high quality meds for sure...
i have no reason to go anywhere else...
my favorite is the skywalker... (sativa og)

zed was having some health issues, everything is fine, but he needed to take a break...
he contacted me about a week ago and said he was ready to start posting reviews again, but have not seen his first review yet...
give it a few days, i'm sure he'll post one soon...;)

em760, thanks for posting photos of the indica og, looks delicious!
how does it smoke?

Lets just say i had to go to bed after the second zong load. LOL great stuff.

As it was my first time i didn't know what to look for. So i just bought one of the most $$ ones. Maybe ill know what to get next time. I want something thats a couch lock for hours!

Lets just say i had my first exp and it was the best ever! i used there vending machine also =D

I'm sorry to hear of Zed's health issues, but very happy to hear he's getting better. If he's listening out there, he should know how much I liked it when he posted the menus. Whenever he posted a menu including White Widow, that pretty much guaranteed I would stop by for some.

Em760: Yeah, for couch-lock, you got lucky picking the OG Kush on your first trip. I couldn't think of a better couch-lock medicine!

i tried some bubbakush x og kush hybrid yesterday that knockd my socks off...got it in orange county though. i will definatly make a trip to whcch some day its just a trek for me but thier menu always looks so good. ive recommended people in la area to go to whcch but have yet to hear back but from everything i hear here they have a great facility...

Back
Top Bottom