When does weed flower outdoors?

Growing outdoors in east texas I always have problems with regulars wanting to run into Oct and our night time temps and humidity cause mold for several years. Had two timnes bad luck with with auto Sour Girl. Both batch of seeds did no good. I have what I was told was a Night Nurse Auto been caring for 5 months and it grew beautifully and big and mid July showed pistels that never grew. I think the autos have great poetential for genetic problems. IMOHO

Waltergrows, post: ... outdoors in east texas I always have problems with regulars wanting to run into Oct...

my first year in the austin hills was a 2 plants outdoors resulting in a holloween harvest that got smoked up before Thanksgiving. The weather was more predictable in the 70's and seeds were more hardy.

I was giving autos this year by a "grower" who didnt know what an auto was, so he didnt tell me.
That wont happen again. Autos outdoors is work and requires too much luck if your like me and dont know what your doing for it to be a pleasant experience, but I got two girls to maturity and looking tasty.

summary of novel length post, sorry.
I just put 5 months into growing autos outdoors (stright north, one state up from austin) and had the worst luck and most problems ever. I took notes, so maybe I learned something worth sharing and if the yeilds are what I think, Ill do it again next season bc a earlier harvest is better, Im not trying to win a cannibus cup, and Im lazy.... but I hope have a dry roof - - of some kind overhead - when we got buds showing and rain on the way.

Back
Top Bottom