When is she ready?

TheRocket

In currently growing euphoria which I believe from researched is a 63 day flower.
Growing in coca, ph 5.8, EC 1.5, switched to 12/12 on 21 April. Plant was showing signs of flower on may 2nd.
Did have problems with humidity a couple of weeks back when it jumped to 80%!! But dehumidifer has dropped it to 40-50% but I believe this has caused some pistols to turn brown earlier than usual from what I've read on Google... The plant in pics is the only really one with brown pistols
It's my first grown and I'm worried sick about when I have to flush, I've looked through a small eye peice and I believe the trichomes are still all clear... I've added some pics sorry there not the best.
I planned to start flushing on the 16th to give it a full 14 days to flush but as I've said I'm worried this might be to early or to late. Help lol

image13090.jpeg

image13091.jpeg

image13092.jpeg

image13093.jpeg

image13094.jpeg

Re: When is she ready??

Still have quite a few weeks to go. Breeder times are rarely accurate. I've had a 65 day strain go 85 days before it showed the first amber trichome.

Keep watching and checking trichomes (not pistils) So get a 50-100x jewelers loupe to check trichome color. Your peak harvest will be when the trichomes are a mix of cloudy and amber. More cloudy = more euphoric type of effect; more amber= more couch lock type of effect

So did you start the flush once you seen the first orange trichome?

I like a little more amber than that. and it depends on how fast the trichomes are progressing. Some strains will take forever to go from clear to cloudy, but then jump to amber quick. I just check everyday, sometimes even twice a day and try and guesstimate 10 days from harvest to start flushing.

I like a little more amber than that. and it depends on how fast the trichomes are progressing. Some strains will take forever to go from clear to cloudy, but then jump to amber quick. I just check everyday, sometimes even twice a day and try and guesstimate 10 days from harvest to start flushing.

Cheers mate, I'll keep this in mind, really big help, thanks

Back
Top Bottom