When its time 2 harvest what do i do

project weed

what r the last steps b4 harvest i kno u dont add nuts an dont water right???If the plant goes 8 weeks do i still use nuts an then stop @ 9 week??? can sum1 tell me plz:blunt:

what r the last steps b4 harvest i kno u dont add nuts an dont water right???If the plant goes 8 weeks do i still use nuts an then stop @ 9 week??? can sum1 tell me plz:blunt:

hi dude, depending on your flowering time of your plant/plan's.
just feed water for the last week or 2 (your choice!) flush with 2-3x the water you would normally use (would recommend using the bath tub or over toilet)
if they are at 8 weeks flush till 9 weeks.
how much amber have you on your bud ??:peacetwo:

Just to be sure you know when to harvest your plants I would read over: When should I harvest my plants?

And I would check this: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Great source of information, should answer most of your questions.

You want to flush your plants at least 10 days before you harvest. If your plant is an 8 week strain, you want to flush roughly 7 weeks and 20 days.

Just my two cents... most 8 week strains are really 10 week strains. Not that I have grown everything. I think the breeders call something an 8 week strain, but the 8 weeks starts after you start to grow pistils, not when you flip the lights to 12-12. It can take a couple of weeks to get the pistils to show. Also, like you are likely to read in that link that JJ posted, you want to make sure your trichomes are right and to your taste before you give them the axe. Don't just go by the calendar.

Just my two cents... most 8 week strains are really 10 week strains. Not that I have grown everything. I think the breeders call something an 8 week strain, but the 8 weeks starts after you start to grow pistils, not when you flip the lights to 12-12. It can take a couple of weeks to get the pistils to show. Also, like you are likely to read in that link that JJ posted, you want to make sure your trichomes are right and to your taste before you give them the axe. Don't just go by the calendar.

Great advice, very true. Do not go by the calendar, the calendar only gives you an estimate on things. Your plant will tell you when to harvest, you just have to listen. :grinjoint:

If u like 2 see video of what I have go 2 YouTube - lesliegoode24's Channel every tuesday will have a updated
:roorrip:

Checked out the week 3 bubba video.

What kind of light are you using? I wouldn't recommend using foil for reflection as foil does not reflect light evenly, which sometimes can lead to burn on leaves because of hot spots. Get mylar or panda paper (black & white reflective paper).

Also if you're only in week 3, you might want to prune (cut) the bottom 1/3 of your plant. It looks maybe 3-5 feet from the video depending on the container size. Break your plant into thirds based on height, and totally strip the bottom 1/3. This will help your plant focus its energy on the buds towards the top (the buds getting the most light) and will make those buds be more potent.

My two cents.

@jj :hippy:the bubba is 5 weeks not 3 weeks thats just my 3rd video.so do i still cut it 1/3 an add me as a friend an i want 2 kno would u help me out u on fb,twitter,aim,or just email :hippy:

Oh then no don't cut, week 4, 5, 6 are really important so leave it be.

Just hit me up on here bro, or better yet READ trust me tons of info on here it's nuts! If people really realized how much high quality information 420mag possessed they wouldn't even need anyone but themselves and an open mind.

Back
Top Bottom