420 Magazine Background

When shall I switch to flowering?

Organic Weed

Hello Folks
I'm in my 27th day of vegetation, 34th from seed.
My plants are already in my final pot (18 litters/5 gals). I am using a Subcool's SUPERSOIL version for my soil, hoping never need to fertilize.
I have heard that the best to switch to 12/12 is when plants have developed pre-flowers. But are these my pre-flowers? How much of the plant shall be covered by pre-flower? How long shall I wait?
My strains: Northern Light + White Widow + Kosher Kush
I did an LST pretty radical (at 90° and keep the plant parallel to the soil since then)

foto_4.JPG

foto_5.JPG

foto_21.JPG
foto_3.JPG
foto_12.JPG

JJ Bones

Nug of the Month: Feb 2013
That just looks like new growth to me.

Really you can flower when you feel it's appropriate, no perfect time other then what fits your setup.

Organic Weed

well, they may look small coz the pots are big (5 gals) and the main stem runs parallel to the pot. The stem is only about 3 inches up from the ground and then runs parallel to the soil for another 6 inches. I LSTs and super-cropped them about 2 weeks ago. Since then, they didn't really got much longer and stayed at about 9 inches (main stem) but developed lots of new branches that are growing at about 1/2 in per day. Is that average length/development? Or are they really small plants compared to average? My internodes are 1 inch max. I must have 8 internodes

My set-up is 250HPS agro (no CFL in vege, which my have slowed a bit their growth)

Top Bottom