When to flower

nikkiannb

My plant is a clone and I just had to re-pot it and it's coming out of shock. It's been 12 days since the re-pot. I say let her grow a few weeks before I flower but my boyfriend saying to flower now bcuz the mother plant is so much further along than mine and has five inch long buds. What should I do? To soon to flower?

IMG_20210907_154746409.jpg

Room is not a problem. I think because mother plant is already budding my boyfriend thinks our plant should be at the same stage as mother

humm, now i guess it depends on what you want to get out of her yeild wise. Im not sure why they should be at same stage, if 1 is flowering and 1 isnt, because of light scheadule. Did you clone for fun or for weight, i guess is the real question. Time constraints? If space and time isnt an issue, veg her for a few weeks, let her do her magic i say.

Depends on the light schedule. Are you able to have to separate grows? Light schedule is 12/12 for flower while veg is 16 or more

No issues on space or time it comes down to opinion mine and my bf he thinks we should start 12/12 and I say a few more weeks of veg just to let her fully recover from transplanting. Would it hurt my yeild if I start flowering now? I have a timer on my light.

No issues on space or time it comes down to opinion mine and my bf he thinks we should start 12/12 and I say a few more weeks of veg just to let her fully recover from transplanting. Would it hurt my yeild if I start flowering now? I have a timer on my light.
I agree with you, wait a few weeks, get the maximum out of your grow space (remember to account for stretch). You will get exponentially more yield.

Would it hurt my yeild if I start flowering now?

Will you yield more if you wait, you mean? Well, a 15' tall cannabis plant will tend to produce more than a 2' tall one, lol. Assuming they each get adequate amounts of food, water, and light - and environmental conditions are compatability - of course.

Think of your beautiful ladies as an apple tree and your Johnny Appleseed. Do you want to give the whole country apples? Or just your neighbors? :party:
Hope this super scientific analogy helps!:thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom