When to sow a seed outdoors?

Nickystickybuds

Hi 420. Folks
I live in Boston Mass. This week supposed to be really nice 60s all week mid to lore 40s at night. When id's it safe too plant my seed

The ground temps are still really cold. You may get lucky, but it'll be stunted would be my guess. One cold New England April night and it'll shrivel up. Going to be in the thirties tonight. Maybe not Boston proper but it's still cold out. I'd wait until at least May. I'm throwing a few clones in the ground around then....

The ground temps are still really cold. You may get lucky, but it'll be stunted would be my guess. One cold New England April night and it'll shrivel up. Going to be in the thirties tonight. Maybe not Boston proper but it's still cold out. I'd wait until at least May. I'm throwing a few clones in the ground around then....
May it is thank you bro

Nobody I know sow outside. All start indoors and transplant outside after first full moon in june. That's here in Nova Scotia Canada and Boston is similar. I would be putting new seeds down anytime now for summer . That head start under a lamp in a Gallon pot will make a huge difference for end results... seem like this Saturday would be a perfect day for that.. being 4,20 after all

Back
Top Bottom