When to use Bloom Boost for autos?

The stuff you use for regular gardening.

People think they need the secret bud boosters and all kinds of stupid shit. It’s all marketing. Anything that says it’s specific for increasing your yield is total bs. If your not getting quality weed out of your garden then you’re not growing it right. Nothing you add will help until you apply basic gardening skills. Read a book on gardening. Not weed. Buy nutrients that have a picture of a tomato not a picture of a stupid cartoon character with red eyes.
8A11B961-C3AC-4F04-AB78-C9E95983CCCA.jpeg

LOL.

From Jack's website:

1665425495344.png

1665425605077.png

Jack's is not really any different.

Honestly, just go by the NPK values and look to increase PK during flowering stages.

Honestly, just poking fun at the initial statements regarding marketing. They all do it.

The Jacks NPK values are not much different from MegaCrop for veg and Bud Explosion for flower (Jacks veg is 1 : 1 : 1 and bloom is 1 : 3 : 2 while Megacrop is 1 : 1 : 2 and Bud Explosion is 0 : 1 : 2). I use MegaCrop and BE mainly because it's easy to get and a good price for the product.

Honestly, just poking fun at the initial statements regarding marketing. They all do it.

The Jacks NPK values are not much different from MegaCrop for veg and Bud Explosion for flower (Jacks veg is 1 : 1 : 1 and bloom is 1 : 3 : 2 while Megacrop is 1 : 1 : 2 and Bud Explosion is 0 : 1 : 2). I use MegaCrop and BE mainly because it's easy to get and a good price for the product.
I don’t use Jacks 1 2 3 or 1 3 2 designed for weed. I use the stuff for vegetables and flowers.

Back
Top Bottom