When to use Bloom Boost for autos?

What week/stage of bud development is the normal range for adding bloom boost?

About to hit week 4 in a few days. Anticipate I’m going to have some budlets soon
Hi Jo - I usually boost around week 3-5 depending how fast the strain is
I don't apply any in the last 3+ weeks, to allow the buds to mature properly

Assume you're in coco?

Hi Jo - I usually boost around week 3-5 depending how fast the strain is
I don't apply any in the last 3+ weeks, to allow the buds to mature properly

Assume you're in coco?
Hey Roy hope you’re well.

Just in plain old mud/compost mix. Been using a bit of tomato feed and molasses at the mo.

I’m normally a fan of the canna bloom boost but last 2 grows used the biobizz boost.

Cheers Roy will start thinking about it for next few days 👊👍

In soil you might be better off with blood/bone meal top dressing?
Never used PK [which the plant requires in abundance, doesn't it ZZM] in soil, because I think that it requires a lower pH?
I'm coco/semi-hydro, so I'm guessing TBH, but based on general gardening know-how that's what I would do in dirt

Lol ZZM

If you’ve got any pointers on what else to use or not to use happy to hear it
I use jacks 20 20 20 in veg once/week. Jacks 10 30 20 twice/week in flower. Calmag if the plant needs it, over here in cola town.

DDEB9BC0-549A-49C2-819F-09E864025B98.jpeg

58159775-BA72-45B2-9EA8-005F7CD26BF4.jpeg

Wow

What is Jacks?
The stuff you use for regular gardening.

People think they need the secret bud boosters and all kinds of stupid shit. It’s all marketing. Anything that says it’s specific for increasing your yield is total bs. If your not getting quality weed out of your garden then you’re not growing it right. Nothing you add will help until you apply basic gardening skills. Read a book on gardening. Not weed. Buy nutrients that have a picture of a tomato not a picture of a stupid cartoon character with red eyes.
8A11B961-C3AC-4F04-AB78-C9E95983CCCA.jpeg

People think they need the secret bud boosters and all kinds of stupid shit. It’s all marketing. Anything that says it’s specific for increasing your yield is total bs. If your not getting quality weed out of your garden then you’re not growing it right. Nothing you add will help until you apply basic gardening skills. Read a book on gardening. Not weed. Buy nutrients that have a picture of a tomato not a picture of a stupid cartoon character with red eyes.
Lol please have a look at my current journal. Think I say same thing in the 2nd post or so.

I’m using tomato feed from a big supermarket. £3.50 for a litre/quart of feed. Same NPK numbers on the back as most weed specific feeds.

Used it at a time when money was tight and had the best results I’ve ever had. Haven’t looked back since 👍👊

Lol please have a look at my current journal. Think I say same thing in the 2nd post or so.

I’m using tomato feed from a big supermarket. £3.50 for a litre/quart of feed. Same NPK numbers on the back as most weed specific feeds.

Used it at a time when money was tight and had the best results I’ve ever had. Haven’t looked back since 👍👊
Yep - I still use Tomorite/GroSure occasionally, and since the local hydro wants £20 for a bag of coco, I'm using garden centre coir compost for my current grow [Westland New Horizon], check it out - £8 for 50L and it works better than coco with no need for 'Cannabis' nutes
Just pH6.0-6.2 water and Si/Ca/Mg, though I think it would be fine with plain water
So soil/nutes for this grow comes to about £5 instead of £40+ for branded stuff - sod that
I also now use bicarb/citric for pH up/down - costs pence instead of a tenner for a tiny bottle

Yep - I still use Tomorite/GroSure occasionally, and since the local hydro wants £20 for a bag of coco, I'm using garden centre coir compost for my current grow [Westland New Horizon], check it out - £8 for 50L and it works better than coco with no need for 'Cannabis' nutes
Just pH6.0-6.2 water and Si/Ca/Mg, though I think it would be fine with plain water
So soil/nutes for this grow comes to about £5 instead of £40+ for branded stuff - sod that
I also now use bicarb/citric for pH up/down - costs pence instead of a tenner for a tiny bottle
I think in this day and age tips like this are going to become a life saver for some people 🙏👍 don’t seem to matter where abouts in the world everyone is feeling the pinch at the mo.

I’m doing an itemised grow this time round. Have kept all receipts for any outlay from day dot no matter how small and logging all electric usage. Maths isn’t my strongest point but think im looking at about 50 a zed by time it’s jarred and nearly cured (patience isn’t a strong point either 😂)

I think in this day and age tips like this are going to become a life saver for some people 🙏👍 don’t seem to matter where abouts in the world everyone is feeling the pinch at the mo.

I’m doing an itemised grow this time round. Have kept all receipts for any outlay from day dot no matter how small and logging all electric usage. Maths isn’t my strongest point but think im looking at about 50 a zed by time it’s jarred and nearly cured (patience isn’t a strong point either 😂)
I think I might be a lil cheaper. $50 on nutes and a about 50-60 gallons of water/week. $50 a pound maybe—might be a little high

I think I might be a lil cheaper. $50 on nutes and a about 50-60 gallons of water/week. $50 a pound maybe—might be a little high
🤣

In my country we have a saying.

I went to Tenerife but the guy next to me went to Elevenerife….

You are that guy but in the best way possible 😂😂😂🤟🤟

Im not as up to date with outdoor than I am with indoor. Me and the missus was going to move to Spain when we went through our Bonnie and Clyde stage.

Done a brief bit of research into it. Looked like back breaking hard work and was glad nothing ever came of it 😂

The maths is crazy though. If you don’t mind me asking how many pounds would you pull in a season outdoor?

Im not as up to date with outdoor than I am with indoor. Me and the missus was going to move to Spain when we went through our Bonnie and Clyde stage.

Done a brief bit of research into it. Looked like back breaking hard work and was glad nothing ever came of it 😂

The maths is crazy though. If you don’t mind me asking how many pounds would you pull in a season outdoor?
I think about 8lbs. last year. This year I may break 10.

Totally agree, excellent advice. I'd suggest running at least a couple of sessons with tomatos, carrots, herbs, maybe a lem9n tree etc. Also makes for great cooking. Then try weed. Not all that different: seedling, veg & flowering (fruit) stages. And overall: less is more (especially wateriing & nutes).

Totally agree, excellent advice. I'd suggest running at least a couple of sessons with tomatos, carrots, herbs, maybe a lem9n tree etc. Also makes for great cooking. Then try weed. Not all that different: seedling, veg & flowering (fruit) stages. And overall: less is more (especially wateriing & nutes).
I went with a seaweed extract for bloom booster. Started adding Friday which was week 4. They’re looking good thanks for the advice people 🤟

Back
Top Bottom