Where are all my MA growers at?

[The bill] reflects what's generally true across the country and to reflect the fact that we want to allow people to possess reasonable quantities but not more than that."

Way to broad of a statement. A household limit of 12 plants for some cultures that house 6-20 people under one roof would be a strain to supply everyone with enough. If in my house (2 people) grew 12 one pound plants it would be too much for our own use but we could gift it away to friends and family in need that can't grow for one reason or another. People in the statehouse should worry about more important things like all of the potholes and the price of beer in Boston.

Yup, that one guy who's name escapes me has been trying to change legislation since day one. What a bastard.
Yup. They placed him in charge of the Cannabis committee, but has no clue about Marijauna.

MA Growers unite! Hope everyone is enjoying the early April Fools snow/slush/hail - posting some pics of my current grow and hoping someone could diagnose my problem. It's only 1 or 2 leaves at the moment, but want to know if it's something that I'm just catching the beginning of.

Temp: 77-82
Humidity: 30-55
Papaya by Nirvana
LED 600W at 24 inches
5 weeks into veg
Just topped her 2 days ago and gave her 2 gallons of PHed water to 6-6.5

420-magazine-mobile1503604789.jpg

420-magazine-mobile956899346.jpg

Shhhh.... I think I may be over the Mass limit lol.

Winning Formula:
6x Gavita Pro 1000w DE HPS'
6x, 8' plants, in flower
Average Yield: 1kg/1000w
Total Yield: 6kg/13.2 lbs. per cycle

Totally legal. Can't even be challenged in court.

So, gang, what I'm saying is, don't concern yourselves if your tent yields xyz. It's never going to be an issue-It can't be. Just because a dumb politician can't do maths, does not a legal crisis make .

Carry on.

MA Growers unite! Hope everyone is enjoying the early April Fools snow/slush/hail - posting some pics of my current grow and hoping someone could diagnose my problem. It's only 1 or 2 leaves at the moment, but want to know if it's something that I'm just catching the beginning of.

Temp: 77-82
Humidity: 30-55
Papaya by Nirvana
LED 600W at 24 inches
5 weeks into veg
Just topped her 2 days ago and gave her 2 gallons of PHed water to 6-6.5

420-magazine-mobile1503604789.jpg

420-magazine-mobile956899346.jpg

Looks like what I get when I water with root nutes and a couple drops get on the leaves. Try it on a leaf you don't like, it should take about 6-12 hours to get those spots. Could be something else, but that's what I get.

I agree. Theu should respect the voters!

Heres more. :(

Bills Could Reshape Massachusetts' Marijuana Law

as well as a reduction in the number of plants you can grow (from 12 to six per household) and the amount of marijuana you can keep at home (from 10 ounces to two).
Pretty smart, then we have to buy what we can't grow and those we were going to gift to will have to buy it as well. Buying it at those state legal shop = tax dollars, growing it at home=no tax dollars.

Pretty smart, then we have to buy what we can't grow and those we were going to gift to will have to buy it as well. Buying it at those state legal shop = tax dollars, growing it at home=no tax dollars.
Exactly. Greed.

Looks like what I get when I water with root nutes and a couple drops get on the leaves. Try it on a leaf you don't like, it should take about 6-12 hours to get those spots. Could be something else, but that's what I get.
Thanks Eeko! That would make sense as I'm pouring out of a 2-gallon container and definitely get some on the leaves. I'll keep an eye on her, but anxiety relieved.

So, you can grow "only" six plants. That in the mind of some windowlicking politician can only yield 9g each. That's so hilariously, typical, nonsensical political autism that it'd never survive a court challenge. Six plants, with xyz provable(!) yield, & you're all set. But it's certainly stupid enough to get through state legislature.
When laws are unjust, it's the responsibility of a just man to work towards changing them. If that fails, fucking ignore them." - Me

I am going to attempt to make bubble hash for the first time. I just picked up a five bag kit. I've done lots of research and watched tons of YouTube videos. I figured I'd ask if any of my 420 peeps have any advice. My trim has been in the freezer for a few days now.
420-magazine-mobile940372712.jpg

I am going to attempt to make bubble hash for the first time. I just picked up a five bag kit. I've done lots of research and watched tons of YouTube videos. I figured I'd ask if any of my 420 peeps have any advice. My trim has been in the freezer for a few days now.
Googling bubble hash now haha

It's been a few years for me....the only tips I can remember are:

1. Make sure you know which bags to use in which order.

2. If you use a paint mixer or whatever on a drill be sure it's kind enough to your bags, rough ones will chew them up.

3. Run your stuff twice or 3 times (not going to do much more but for shits and giggles) through your bags.

4. Chop/break the ice up, you want the max surface on surface, I think Doc Gonzo said using snow...don't know where we would find snow this weekend.....lol.

5. Look up pressing the hash to get the moisture out....doing it wrong can mold it up....doing it right will press it into a"mold".

6. Ignore it's earthy smell while it cures....it will mellow and knock you on your ass.

Okay.
You need the 220,73, & 25 micron bags, only.

1) Put the 25 bag in, pull over lip of bucket 2".
2) Repeat with 73, lastly 220u.
3) Fill 5 gal bucket 1.5 gallons full of water, then add 1.5 gallons in bagged ice by volume.
4) Add trim until bucket is 4/5 full
5) Stir for a minute to initially soak trim
6) Let stand for 30 minutes.

7) Gently stir for 20 minutes. Be gentle.
8) Let sit 30 minutes so glands will settle.

9) Pull 220 bag. Squeeze out excess water into the 73 bag still in the bucket. Place in tub.

10) Pull 73 bag. Let drain. Rinse through into 25u using 1gallon fresh water.
11) Scrape hash off bottom of screen. You can do this easier by using a credit card.
10) Pull 25 bag. Let drain. Rinse through into 25u using 1gallon fresh water.
11) Scrape hash off bottom of screen. You can do this easier by using a credit card.

13) Now, put the 25u bag back in the bucket, then the 73, then carefully, the 220u.
14) Add more ice.
15) Let sit 10 minutes
16) REPEAT steps 1-11

17) Wrap hash in included pressing screen.
18) Place a thick stack of paper towels under pressing screen to remove excess water.
18) With a rolling pin, roll hash to .2" thick

19) Store away from light & heat, but NOT in airtight bags or it WILL go rank.
20)After 24 hours, repeat 17 & 18.
21)Allow open air curing for 5 days.

Any questions, I'm happy to walk you through it .

It's been a few years for me....the only tips I can remember are:

1. Make sure you know which bags to use in which order.

2. If you use a paint mixer or whatever on a drill be sure it's kind enough to your bags, rough ones will chew them up.

3. Run your stuff twice or 3 times (not going to do much more but for shits and giggles) through your bags.

4. Chop/break the ice up, you want the max surface on surface, I think Doc Gonzo said using snow...don't know where we would find snow this weekend.....lol.

5. Look up pressing the hash to get the moisture out....doing it wrong can mold it up....doing it right will press it into a"mold".

6. Ignore it's earthy smell while it cures....it will mellow and knock you on your ass.

Never, ever use a drill or mixer, unless you like chlorophyll. Gently agitate the mixture with a very large kitchen spoon, constantly.

Snow is best. But that ship has sailed, probably.

If you follow my how to, you'll do just -y .

Bubblehash 101 Addendum:

I recommend 20 gallon bags, which go into a 32 gallon garbage can. (Bring the 220 bag with you to buy the garbage can, to make sure it fits around the lip properly!) Even if you're only processing a marginal amount of trim it's nice to have the volume & extra space to work with, and it tends to make for a better finished product. Bubblebag. brand bubble bags, at $100/bag ordered separately (220/73/25) are by far the best on the market, followed by Bubble Magic. brand bags. (The 20gal, 4 bag (220/160/73/25u) set is $120) The $35/set Chinese bags from eBay/Amazon use cheap nylon mesh & the mesh sizing, which is VERY important, isn't always correct, which frequently leads to processing problems & lower quality final results.

Never, ever use a drill or mixer, unless you like chlorophyll. Gently agitate the mixture with a very large kitchen spoon, constantly.

Snow is best. But that ship has sailed, probably.

If you follow my how to, you'll do just -y .

Pretty sure I like or can handle whatever chlorophyll is since I'm too lazy to do it by hand. If it's just the nasty smell until it's cured...that's okay. Wondering though, how a drill/mixer is any different than one of those washing machines that I thought you used? Btw, if you need snow, I have a surplus. For anybody in this thread, you can come to my house today and shovel as much as you like for FREE!

Back
Top Bottom