Where are all my MA growers at?

Here's a pic of my large Automazar. Much larger than my other 5 and couple weeks behind in maturity. Im pretty sure I have 2 phenotypes.
420-magazine-mobile1132070650.jpg
420-magazine-mobile19879057.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
3 gallon pots Canna Coco. 1000 watt super hurtilux.

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just topped 4 of mine 2 days ago at the 4th node. They seem rather happy......timing might be off though since they are showing signs of preflowering about 4 weeks from seed.

I know a guy who is putting some plants of his own outside so I plan to give him a couple autos I got as freebies. I figure a nice early outdoor harvest in July or August would be nice .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine
Yes! I can see Autos doing very well outside.

So funny you guys came on to the topic of outdoor LOL I just posted a whole separate thread on hiding my outdoor grow. Yes it is legal but I don't want it to l be in everybody's face if you know what I mean. Im private. I am actually going to be building a small hoop frame that will go over my garden bed at eight feet high. I am super excited and it's going to be easy and cheap to make. It'll keep the plants from the NE weather. I'm also getting raised smart pots to help with bug prevention. I'm going to grow tomatoes in there and some other plants for coverage. ;)

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I'm debating about an inground outdoor grow for this summer. I have a few late summer obligations that have us away from the house for several days and don't trust anyone to water our plants. It would have to be a if they make it they make type of grow. Maybe someone has invented a soil moisture meter that can auto water for small money....

I'm debating about an inground outdoor grow for this summer. I have a few late summer obligations that have us away from the house for several days and don't trust anyone to water our plants. It would have to be a if they make it they make type of grow. Maybe someone has invented a soil moisture meter that can auto water for small money....

A 5 gallon bucket (or whatever) on a milk crate + tubing & drip emitters= gravity feeding. .

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

A 5 gallon bucket (or whatever) on a milk crate + tubing & drip emitters= gravity feeding. .

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein

No issues with over watering using a drip? Also, assuming nutes would be added to the water, how about issues of them settling and over feeding? Something as simple as watering a plant while I'm gone is over my head for some reason.

1)No issues with over watering using a drip?
2) Also, assuming nutes would be added to the water, how about issues of them settling and over feeding? Something as simple as watering a plant while I'm gone is over my head for some reason.
1) Outdoor? Nope. No problem. A thought: You can also add polymer crystals which retain water & rehydrate your soil, in containers or in-ground.
2) Use water soluble nutrients.

I'd hazard to guess there's a pile of YouTube videos on this very subject.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

I'd hazard to guess there's a pile of YouTube videos on this very subject.

Have you watched any grow videos on you tube lately? You have to get by 10 "yo, yo, yo I'm baked never understood science and I'm goin edumacate you on growing" videos to find one that might contain some good info but another hour watching the authors other videos to figure out if their tips will influence my grows.

Have you watched any grow videos on you tube lately? You have to get by 10 "yo, yo, yo I'm baked never understood science and I'm goin edumacate you on growing" videos to find one that might contain some good info but another hour watching the authors other videos to figure out if their tips will influence my grows.

Oh. Shit. Oops. My bad.
I just figgered' that gravity feeding would be addressed by some plaid-shirt-wearing, vape sucking, Paul Bunyan-bearded 20 year old "expert" with a nice EDM soundtrack. ..

Lots of "wicked" cool grows here! ;)

Massholes unite!! Lol

My Red Diesel is filling out nicely. Will be flipping to 12/12 tomorrow night. Also my Dwarf Star LED should arrive this afternoon. I'm pumped!

420-magazine-mobile1823718079.jpg

Back
Top Bottom