Where are all my MA growers at?

Brighton First time grower here! Got my SSH on their 3rd nodes. All seeds germinated. Excellent genetics! I still have 4 seeds left if anyone wants to trade?

420-magazine-mobile642928274.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473277794.jpg

SSH? im interested in breeder and some other info DM me I have some seeds as well.

Hi folks,
South Coast, down by Taunton here....right now I've got 6 Early Miss Autos going in approximately they're first week in soil. They are in 3 gallon air pots. Tent is 4'x2'x60". Lights are MH 300wx2.
I would be up for a "Bud of the Month Club" style get together.
420-magazine-mobile346548259.jpg

Peace,

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just chopped down my third plant. One more to go. Look at all the crystals on this bitch :) I can't wait to make some bubble hash.
420-magazine-mobile1715832993.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1333452427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2136878477.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

Hi folks,
South Coast, down by Taunton here....right now I've got 6 Early Miss Autos going in approximately they're first week in soil. They are in 3 gallon air pots. Tent is 4'x2'x60". Lights are MH 300wx2.
I would be up for a "Bud of the Month Club" style get together.
420-magazine-mobile346548259.jpg

Peace,

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Nice looking set up. Funky looking pots. What're those called? I'd love to do a get together. I'm all about networking with people who share my passion.

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

This trims going to make some NICE hash!! Look at all the crystals
420-magazine-mobile332895295.jpg

Looks most excellent! Are you doing bags for the hash or do you have one of those "washing machines"? I use the bags but it always attracts the attention of my neighbors with me out in the driveway looking like I'm mixing paint in a 5 gallon bucket for hours.

Looks most excellent! Are you doing bags for the hash or do you have one of those "washing machines"? I use the bags but it always attracts the attention of my neighbors with me out in the driveway looking like I'm mixing paint in a 5 gallon bucket for hours.
I am going to be using the bags LOL and I am not too worried about my neighbors I have been smelling his exhaust for weeks :)

I've got the washing machine setup, I also have a 30gal bag set. For tiny batches it's nice to just dump trim in the pyramid bag & use the washer, but for the most part I prefer the 30gal bags. Fresh frozen trim, always.

I've got the washing machine setup, I also have a 30gal bag set. For tiny batches it's nice to just dump trim in the pyramid bag & use the washer, but for the most part I prefer the 30gal bags. Fresh frozen trim, always.
Thank you this is going to be my first attempt at making it. I've been researching like crazy (like I do with everything) LOL. I was planning on using the 5 gallon 3 bags set w the screen. Do you think those three bags set will be good?

Back
Top Bottom