Where are all my MA growers at?

I'm a huge fan of seedsman too.

I love me some Seedsman as well. I have a shipment enroute! I have some Carnival, some Mandarin Haze, some Jack Herer and White Widow seeds coming along with a bunch of bitcoin freebies as well. I think I have 8 Autos freebies coming on the shipment. I guess at some point I will have to try an auto.

I hope I'm wrong, but I've never seen anywhere that sells seeds in ma. Is there a scene at all that I'm not privy too?

Also are there any breeders/seed banks in the northeast?

Are you on IG? I've connected with a few breeders in Ma and all the other states. Search google for dcseedexchange it's pretty much one of kind type of site with local breeders as well as others across the states. Still a new site but the number of breeders has increased since I signed up.

I love me some Seedsman as well. I have a shipment enroute! I have some Carnival, some Mandarin Haze, some Jack Herer and White Widow seeds coming along with a bunch of bitcoin freebies as well. I think I have 8 Autos freebies coming on the shipment. I guess at some point I will have to try an auto.

lol I'm actually waiting on a order as well but I switched out all those free fems for autos. Yes you should give them a shot, drop a few 60 days start to finish beans while your veggin the fems.
I've never done the bitcoin thing before but I was tempted this last order, esp for all those free seeds.

Are you on IG? I've connected with a few breeders in Ma and all the other states. Search google for dcseedexchange it's pretty much one of kind type of site with local breeders as well as others across the states. Still a new site but the number of breeders has increased since I signed up.

Thanks and I am! I'm definitely checking that out. Out of the 4 strains I'm running, 3 came from online seed banks, and one came from a local breeder. Would love to see the scene blow up here .

lol I'm actually waiting on a order as well but I switched out all those free fems for autos. Yes you should give them a shot, drop a few 60 days start to finish beans while your veggin the fems.
I've never done the bitcoin thing before but I was tempted this last order, esp for all those free seeds.

Well I have been working the bitcoin thing for a while. I bought a good chunk of bitcoin a while back....and when the value has gone up enough, I buy seeds with the "profit". Like my last purchase....the value of my bitcoin went from about 360 bucks up to about 480 or so....so I bought about 100 bucks worth of seeds. I just looked and even after that purchase, the value of my bitcoin account is back up to about 440 bucks. So if the value is good....I buy seeds. If the value drops, I don't buy anything. Kind of like free seeds in a way.

re. Seeds:
Always buy from established breeders. That does not mean "any seeds available via online." Read the grow reviews first. If you can't find any, don't buy the seeds. As to nukeheads, they knock off working breeders like DNA, so I'd avoid them simply for that reason alone. And they don't list the provenance of their genetics, another red flag. Mr. Nice via Seedsman is a good call, and Bodhi can be good as well. If there's hype surrounding the breeder, be cautious-there are a handful doing good-to-great work, the rest (the majority) aren't worth wasting your money on. If they have a giant warehouse grow in L.A. & a flashy YouTube channel, they're prolly' full of shit. I'll also add that femmd seeds & autos pmuch suck compared to regular, m/f photoperiod seeds. And if you try to cut corners with genetics as a noob grower I can assure you your results will(!) suffer. Take the time, do it right. What seems "great" to you, comparatively, may very well be mediocre as fuck in the bigger picture. Choose wisely.

Ok, ☕

Thanks and I am! I'm definitely checking that out. Out of the 4 strains I'm running, 3 came from online seed banks, and one came from a local breeder. Would love to see the scene blow up here .

So search that name on IG as well, It's all about networking. We'll yes I love seedsman.. not one bad thing to say honestly. I've just reach a point in my growing where I'd rather try a few new strains coming from people who still have that passion for what they are doing, it's not all about the profit.

Well I have been working the bitcoin thing for a while. I bought a good chunk of bitcoin a while back....and when the value has gone up enough, I buy seeds with the "profit". Like my last purchase....the value of my bitcoin went from about 360 bucks up to about 480 or so....so I bought about 100 bucks worth of seeds. I just looked and even after that purchase, the value of my bitcoin account is back up to about 440 bucks. So if the value is good....I buy seeds. If the value drops, I don't buy anything. Kind of like free seeds in a way.

Oh okay, that's really cool. Where would you go to purchase some?

I've done seedmans there one of the best but still stoped by customs every now and then despencery seeds are like 90% likely to herm I want to grab some insane exotic cross breads indoorgrown

I've done seedmans there one of the best but still stoped by customs every now and then despencery seeds are like 90% likely to herm I want to grab some insane exotic cross breads indoorgrown

I have been lucky, I am 5 for 5 from Seedsman. But I also pay for the stealth shipping and the insurance. I don't really have any clue as to where to turn for the exotic stuff Triggga

Hay, I just noticed my sad looking outdoor girls have pistils. Are they on schedule?

420-magazine-mobile823242764.jpg

420-magazine-mobile838814135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1206435180.jpg

They don't get much sun. Have to keep moving them around to the sunny parts of my yard

Hay, I just noticed my sad looking outdoor girls have pistils. Are they on schedule?

420-magazine-mobile823242764.jpg

420-magazine-mobile838814135.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1206435180.jpg

They don't get much sun. Have to keep moving them around to the sunny parts of my yard

They don't look so bad !!!! When did you plant them ? My girls went in the second week in may and are showing flower on all of them so I would say you are on schedule . Are you feeding any nutrients? And how much son a day are they getting , most likely effected there vegetive growth.
420-magazine-mobile838198819.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1599397131.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1361420703.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2090446033.jpg
420-magazine-mobile883643734.jpg
420-magazine-mobile631597771.jpg

They don't look so bad !!!! When did you plant them ? My girls went in the second week in may and are showing flower on all of them so I would say you are on schedule . Are you feeding any nutrients? And how much son a day are they getting , most likely effected there vegetive growth.

Moved them outdoors from solo cups to the 5 gal airpots right around 5/20.

Using Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Grower’s Mix. Supposed to be a super soil so no nutes required.
Direct sunlight if i don't get a chance to move them is 4-5 hours. sucks

Moved them outdoors from solo cups to the 5 gal airpots right around 5/20.

Using Coast of Maine Stonington Blend Grower's Mix. Supposed to be a super soil so no nutes required.
Direct sunlight if i don't get a chance to move them is 4-5 hours. sucks

Yea def not nearly enough sunlight but get the most you can out of it !! P.s I'm not familiar with stonington blend how ever I would say you prob wanna feed some flower nutrients to it . You would be surprised how much the plants use from the soil and how fast it can use it all up. It's very possible that some of that discoloration in the leaves are from lack of nutrition. The plant will start eating its self normally resulting in fan leaves slowly turning yellow and eventually die

Masshole here and on my first grow here's a nug shot of some Mean Green Martian on Day 30 under 2 600 Watt HPS. Check out my new journal always listening on input from this awesome community!

420-magazine-mobile1709890491.jpg

Back
Top Bottom