Where are all my MA growers at?

Pretty sure I like or can handle whatever chlorophyll is since I'm too lazy to do it by hand. If it's just the nasty smell until it's cured...that's okay. Wondering though, how a drill/mixer is any different than one of those washing machines that I thought you used? Btw, if you need snow, I have a surplus. For anybody in this thread, you can come to my house today and shovel as much as you like for FREE!
Definitely picked the right Day in New England to make some bubble hash huh LOL. I got plenty of snow here too LOL

Pretty sure I like or can handle whatever chlorophyll is since I'm too lazy to do it by hand. If it's just the nasty smell until it's cured...that's okay. Wondering though, how a drill/mixer is any different than one of those washing machines that I thought you used? Btw, if you need snow, I have a surplus. For anybody in this thread, you can come to my house today and shovel as much as you like for FREE!

Think "kinder, gentler" lol .
The washing machine units agitate the triangle bag really quite gently. There's no "final spin cycle/vortex" mode haha . And yeah, I have one of those machines but it's rare I use it as I prefer the beeg bags method . .
Seriously though- Your results will improve by a factor of 10 if you agitate ze' goop very gently by hand vs. using a motor, and using a motor won't increase yield, I promise. Violent agitation breaks up leaves & chlorophyll gets in the bubble. And it's a mofo to try & rinse out. There's no "nasty smell" making it as I've described. When bubble is made correctly it smells like terps even the day it's made, after rolling it out to 1/16" a couple of times in the pressing screen you can hit a corner w/a lighter & if it's made right it bubbles right up & smells fantastic! It's like play-doh at first glance, no crumbling, just a slightly tacky fun log!

❄️ SNOW ❄️ is best bubble-making ice!!!
50:50 snow/water mix, make it look like a slush puppy in the bucket, then add trim! .
Thank you. I was wondering what ratio ;) Theres plenty of nice wet snow here. I have a clean collection bucket on my porch. It shouldn't be too hard to get this consistency w this s***. Lol

Canna slushy anyone?
420-magazine-mobile1524281182.jpg

2 of them in my town. Maybe 1 mile between them. Hard to tell which one sucks worse. It used to be that you could count on Dunkin to consistently make a good cup of coffee but now I avoid the chain altogether.

We buy pounds of dark roast and make it at home now.
We have 7 Dunkin Donuts in our City, No Cumberland Farms and you have to be 21 to buy cigarettes or rolling papers.

Back
Top Bottom