Where are all my MA growers at?

I would prefer to use a window unit of course ,
The tent is 4x8 x7 in a 10 x12 room I am now vented out one window intake and exhaust

So if I use a window unit I would remove the intake duct from the window and put it inside by the ac unit in the other windowi?

Yes. Close up that window fully, add an intake fan @ about 400cfm & just allow passive exhaust vents/flaps open in the tent to dump back into the AC'd room to be cooled & recirculated.
You could also run air cooling for the sealed hoods from the window without the AC unit > through the hoods > out the same window (keeping intake & exhaust vents as far away from each other as possible) to make the AC unit even more efficient.

Thanks big Y!!! ....
420-magazine-mobile566049037.jpg

Hey all, I was looking to start a little MA grow community to share experiences and grow tips for our insane climate here. Since we have our recreational bill passed, I thought this may be a good resource for potential clone/plant swaps. I personally have 4 different grows throughout the year with clones Galore so I would love to get some more variety.
420-magazine-mobile1935652183.jpg

First Indoor Grow With Mars II 1200W & The McGrow

first time grower here in southern mass. I'm looking to meet up with other growers for clone exchange. since this is my first grow I only have one strain. Indian Kush. I've got a few babies and would love to trade for something different. thanks!

Just planted my photo period ak47 seeds tonight they had been germinating for a couple days now, 3 of them have nice taps while one was a little behind. (Which always seems to be the case lol runty bastard)we'll see what happens. There are 2 red solo cups on the outside to prevent any light seepage, with a clear cup on the inside to make it easier to see when I need to water and to see the roots develop I'm hoping to transplant these babies in about 4-5 weeks. All 4 were watered only 2oz each with just plain Poland spring bottled water
420-magazine-mobile1591104224.jpg
420-magazine-mobile83582557.jpg

Ive been using distilled w each grow. My watee here is like 8.5 also. Ive been using ph'd tap on the new outdoor babies. They drink a lot. Bottled water can get expensive.

Ive been using distilled w each grow. My watee here is like 8.5 also. Ive been using ph'd tap on the new outdoor babies. They drink a lot. Bottled water can get expensive.

Yah a few dollars every other trip to the store$$$ - i may either just start to buy the giant blue bottles of Poland springs , just a few so I can store distilled water - so just boil my tap to distill it right? And then check the ph.... I really want to fully test the water before I use it - I saw a good test kit at Home Depot and I think it gets sent to a lab . I should have done that years ago !!

You know what I do Phil is i just went out and bought a Pure or brita water filter that clicks right on the faucet that works as a carbon filter and also takes chlorine and chloramine out that way I dont have to leave the shit out to evaporate. I just make sure the water comes out room temp about 65-70 degrees then just ph it to 6.5 I'm a little anal so even after I ph it with my 80$ ph pen I double check the water and test it with the kit and make sure it's like a piss yellow or goldish color

What's up jarhead also from southern mass
hey man! good to meet you. interested in swapping clones? I have an indica Indian Kush. it's my first grow. started from seed. almost 2 weeks into flower. I'm hoping to increase my strain variety. let me know if you are interested. I have clones ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom