Where are all my MA growers at?

Its soil. And generally 5 gallons a day and theyd be dry by the evening for a water. Now 10gallons for 2 days each night and still drooping. My soil ph is 6.92

Are you pH'ing your water? Not sure what part of Mass you are in, but where I live my water is horrible. Its normally around 9.1.

Also, what is the temp where you are? Its been cool lately, not sure how your strain reacts to cooler weather.

Yes with my nutrient regiment you want right at 6.6ph and thats right where I run. In my areas weve been as low as 79 during the day. But mainly 85s and this weekend is expected to hit 100plus and weve have lots of wildfires and smoke.

Hey all! Hope everyone is enjoying the weather after getting hammered last month.

Had a quick question, does it look like my Maui Wawi is growing nanners?

420-magazine-mobile472534464.jpg

Hey toke very gorgeous looking bud. And congratz on the stray. Thats one of those hard ones to find. Rare old school strain nice to see them popping up still. I'm looking into getting somw northern lights maui Acapulco gold some Afghan and I think ima try to find indica. Its a strain that came around in oregon roughly 10years ago or so.

My bad, bananas . Noticed a couple on some top colas yesterday.

Currently at the end of week 8, basically week 9, and I've got three strains going at the moment. Wondering if I should worry about the bananas at all, pull the plant, or try to cut the buds off with them on.

My fem purple Kush turned herme. I haven't read this whole forum. But do you have more plants around the one with nanners ? Check my grow.

Back
Top Bottom