where do u guys keep your stuff

joazinho

hi there, i would like to know where u guys keep your stuff, always when i get a good amount it get moldy, i heard that it is good to put a piece of carrot with it, is it true... i forgot to tell u that i cant keep in the fridge hehe

theres already a thread about this

i dont know the exact methods on how to store it right but look for the original thread

If you bud is getting moldy it's due to excess moisture in the bud, and it being stored in a humid environment.

When you get damp buds either throw them in the fridge, or better yet, dry them out. You'll lose a bit of weight when you dry it, but your customers will appreciate it, but more importantly you'll eradicate the potential of mould developing.

Store your buds in mason jars, pyrex containers, or really really thick/high quality plastic containers.

If you have a Container Store (yes its an actual store) nearby id say check them out, i went to one that just had shelves of different size mason jars and all sorts of other containers and safes just perfect for bud. a bit pricey but youll find exactly what suits your needs

I keep mine in this. BUt its never in there for long.
DSC00074.JPG

When I have quantity I keep it in a one gallon jar away from light which destroys canibinoids.

Back
Top Bottom