Where is the log out button hidden?

Click on your avatar at the top of the page- a list will pop up- bottom of the left hand
column is the "logout"button.

Click on your avatar at the top of the page- a list will pop up- bottom of the left hand
column is the "logout"button.
I don't have an avatar at the top of my page, I do have an avatar on a laptop but not on a phone. My username and avatar are missing from the top of the page when using my phone.

Hmmm...probably have to check with a moderator then- sorry...

You might want to mention which phone you are using because on my ages old samsung (5s atm - google 6 otw yay) there is still a black bar across the top where it has the 420 logo, my avatar and a few other links - messages, notifications, search, and a tiny lightning bolt my phone won't open so Idk what that one is. This is all right under the banner ad on my phone.

The logout is under the avatar link down at the bottom near 'update your status' for me.

1638341102880.png

and a tiny lightning bolt my phone won't open so Idk what that one is.
Hi, Sueet- that little lightning bolt should open the "What's New" page, with the latest posts.
Same stuff you see if you open the "New Posts" on the forum drop-down menu.

You might want to mention which phone you are using because on my ages old samsung (5s atm - google 6 otw yay) there is still a black bar across the top where it has the 420 logo, my avatar and a few other links - messages, notifications, search, and a tiny lightning bolt my phone won't open so Idk what that one is. This is all right under the banner ad on my phone.

The logout is under the avatar link down at the bottom near 'update your status' for me.
My phone is also a Samsung XCover 5. The black bar across the top only has 420 logo, messages, notifications, lightning bolt and search.

Back
Top Bottom