Where the hell has Stilletto been!

Stilletto

I am right here!

Hi Everybody!

It has been about a year and a half since I completed my last journal, and then I vanished, sort of. I accually popped in every now and then to read posts and get info but I kinda dropped away from posting. Life got busy.
Now I know what you are all thinking and let me set your mind at ease.... Yes I still have my grow room working!
For those of you who do not know me you can read through my journal in my signature to catch up. I hope all the people who were my friends here forgive me for my absence.... we all know how life can overwelm us. :)

So I could talk about life and what it has been like for 1 1/2 years, or talk about the weather, but we are all here for the same reason so I will talk about the PLANTS! I have pulled in 7 harvests since then and I will just give ya the basics. When I left you guys I had just conquered the Big Bang strain and was starting to play with Blueberry and some Kish. I disliked the blueberry, ran two harvests and it was not very good. Not a good indoor strain and the 12 week cycle was painfull. The Kish on the other hand was great but the yeilds were light at only 2 oz per plant (same as blueberry). Durring those months I also started some new strains, I began playing with Triple X (xxx) and Strawberry Cough! I have ran multiple harvests of each and let me tell ya.... unbelievable weed! Both strains are epic in flavor and potency and have seen my yeilds get back to normal with 4-5oz per plant. I expect to be running these strains all winter and maybe find something new in the spring.

That is about what I have been up to as of late as far as the hooby is concerned. I will be starting another journal soon, but in reality everything is EXACTLY the same as it was in my last journal ecept for the plants. lol

I do not have a camera anymore but will get one soon just to keep you all droolin'!
Here is an pic to hold ya over....

apr_2011_22.jpg

See ya around the forums!

Jonny

Hi Stilletto! Welcome back!:welcome:

I'm looking forward to seeing your new pictures. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom